Here we can see, “Webster Vienna Private University Scholarships”
Take up your studies in Austria. happy news Webster Vienna Private University Scholarships are now accepting applications. In this article, we’ll go into great detail regarding this scholarship program, its advantages, and how to apply.
International students may apply for Webster Vienna Private University Scholarships 2023–2024, which are partially financed. These bursaries are offered for both undergraduate and graduate courses. Up to 21,000 Euros in tuition might be paid for by this scholarship each academic year.
At Webster Vienna, we are aware that financial factors play a significant role in decision-making on academic matters. In order to help our students—you—secure a better future through student loans and scholarships, we are here.
Together, we’ll make sure you have access to the financial aid programs we have available, meet the requirements for eligibility, and comprehend the application process in order to help you achieve academic achievement.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters
- Institution(s): Webster Vienna Private University
- Study in: Austria
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Click here to find all the available courses
- Program Period: 4 years
- Deadline: May 31, 2022 / November 30, 2022
The following categories of Webster Vienna Private University scholarships exist:
- Webster Vienna Scholarships: For master’s programs, this scholarship offers awards of up to 7,000 euros each academic year and up to 10,000 euros for undergraduate programs.
- Borealis Social Scholarship: The annual tuition for this scholarship is 21,000 euros.
- Borealis Excellence Award: This scholarship offers a yearly award of 10,000 euros.
Eligibility Criteria for Webster Vienna Private University Scholarships
Candidates must meet all of the criteria listed below in order to be eligible for Webster Vienna Private University Scholarships:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
Webster Vienna Scholarships:
- Students must have Minimum 3.0 GPA
- You must have minimum B2 English proficiency
- You should have financial need
- You should write good essay and recommendations
- You should be newly accepted undergraduate student starting in Fall 2022
Borealis Social Scholarship:
- The overall academic GPA (Grade Point Average) for qualified students should be between 3.5 and 4.0 on a scale of 4.0;
- The applicant must meet Webster Vienna Private University’s basic admissions requirements in order to be admitted to the undergraduate program;
- The scholarship recipient may start their first year of studies in the Fall semester of 2021, but only if they are enrolled full-time;
- The scholarship recipient’s documented English ability is essential: If it cannot be verified that a student is a native English speaker, scores from the TOEFL, IELTS, or Cambridge Advanced Certificate (CAE) are needed before admission; and
- Not eligible are students who have been accepted on probation or who must take ESLG (English as a Second Language) courses.
Borealis Excellence Award:
- After finishing their first academic year at Webster Vienna, qualified students are required to exhibit exceptional academic excellence and to hold and maintain a Grade Point Average (GPA) between 3.8 and 4.0 (on a scale of 4.0);
- The selection process will examine extracurricular activities related to the studies (contests, events, meet-ups, etc.);
- According to Webster Vienna Private University’s regular admissions procedures, the student must be admitted to the undergraduate program; and
- Full-time enrollment is required for the scholarship recipient. A minimum of 12 credits are finished by full-time students per semester.
How to apply for Webster Vienna Private University Scholarships?
If you would like to apply for this scholarship, please follow these instructions:
(2) The following documents, which you will be required to upload, should be ready before you begin filling out the online application form:
- Your letter of acceptance confirming that you have been accepted into a degree program in its entirety
- Motivation letter for money. This should be a paper that the applicant has prepared outlining their financial situation, how the scholarship would help them pay for their education, and why they are deserving of the scholarship.
- Official financial papers, such as pay stubs, employer or pension confirmations of respective net earnings, that have been translated into English if they are not in English. All sums must be expressed in iEURUR. If not, please convert the sums to EUR and state the applicable exchange rate. Statements from bank accounts are not allowed. Please provide firm details and an official letter stating net earnings in the case of self-employment (iEURUR).
An original English essay on one of the two subjects listed below:
- Many Webster Vienna Private University students possess a cultural background, talent, or skill that defines them and enhances the lives of their peers. If you have a special background or share one of these interests, kindly elaborate in a 1000–1200 word essay; or
- Many people think that we may learn from our errors. Describe a situation or experience when you failed and learned from it in an essay of 1,000–1,200 words. Describe the circumstances, the steps you followed, and the lessons you took away from the event.
Visit the official website to learn more about Webster Vienna Private University Scholarships.