Here we can see, “Utrecht Excellence Scholarship”
Start your educational journey in the Netherlands. happy news Scholarship for Excellence in Utrecht is currently available. We will go into great detail regarding this scholarship in this article, along with its advantages and step-by-step instructions for applying.
For overseas students pursuing master’s degrees, the Utrecht Excellence Award 2022–2023 is a fully financed scholarship. There are 25 scholarships in all. The complete cost of education is covered by this scholarship, together with a £11,000 grant for living expenses.
One of the top research universities in Europe is Utrecht University. It is renowned throughout the world for its top-notch, cutting-edge approach to education and research. At Utrecht University, you’ll have plenty of company if you’re an international student. Around 1,500 international students enrol in the university’s English-taught master’s programs each year.
Number of Scholarships: There will be 20–25 scholarships offered year 2022–2023, dispersed among the 6 Graduate Schools. The Utrecht Excellence Scholarship Fund, created by Utrecht University, and alumni donations provide the money for the scholarships.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): Utrecht University
- Study in: Netherlands
- Program Period: The scholarship is awarded for one to two years depending upon the duration of the degree program. (The scholarship will only be renewed for the second year if the student is making satisfactory progress).
- Deadline: January 31, 2022
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Global Criminology.
- Social, Health and Organizational Psychology.
- Applied Cognitive Psychology.
- Clinical Child and Adolescent Psychology.
- Clinical Psychology.
- Methodology and Statistics for the Behavioral, Biomedical and Social Sciences.
- Social and health Psychology.
- Ancient, Medieval and Renaissance Studies.
- Comparative Literary Studies.
- Gender Studies.
- Media, Art and Performance Studies.
- Art History.
- Mathematical Sciences.
- Development and Socialization in Childhood and Adolescence.
- Legal Research.
- Social and Health Psychology.
- Sociology and Social Research.
The recipient of the Utrecht Excellence Scholarship receives:
- Tuition fees OR
- Tuition fees plus 11,000 euro living expenses
Eligibility Criteria for Utrecht Excellence Scholarship
The following requirements must be met by the applicant in order to be eligible for the Utrecht Excellence Scholarship:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All World countries except European countries.
- Belong to the top 10% of your graduating class.
- Not possess a passport from an EU member state and not be qualified for aid under the Dutch system of study loans and grants.
- Own a secondary education and/or bachelor’s degree earned outside of the Netherlands.
- Have submitted an application for a global master’s program that will begin on September 1, 2022.
- Being able to meet the requirements for a Dutch visa or residence permit.
- The student is automatically disqualified from this scholarship if they don’t meet one or more of these requirements.
- The following criteria are used to determine which candidates are eligible for scholarships:
- Academic promise in the proposed topic of study and expertise;
- The calibre and outcomes of prior qualifications in terms of academics, as demonstrated by letters of reference, grades, test scores, and evidence of being in the top 10% of the class;
- The calibre and applicability of the master’s program motivation letter (academic content, intercultural and communication skills, and personal drive);
- The standard of the Master’s program itself and the quality of the applications (completeness, accuracy, consistency).
How to Apply for Utrecht Excellence Scholarship?
If you would want to apply for the Utrecht Excellence Scholarship, please do as follows:
(1) Submit a Master’s program application first; if you don’t, your scholarship application will just be removed.
(2) Complete the following steps to submit your application to your preferred Master’s program:
- Check out this master’s program’s entry criteria.
- Apply as soon as possible, ideally before the deadline; for further information, see to “When to apply” for your preferred master’s program.
- Download the master’s program application instructions.
- Complete the online application at Studielink.
- Your login information for the OSIRIS Online Application, where you can upload the necessary files, will be sent to you via email. You can also check the status of your application through the OSIRIS Online Application.
- Pay the application fee.
(3) Starting on November 1, you will have the option to apply for an Utrecht Excellence Scholarship after completing an application for the Master’s program.
- Please be aware that in order to be eligible for the scholarship, you must submit your Master’s program application before the scholarship deadline if the scholarship deadline falls after the Master’s program deadline.
(4) You can visit Osiris Online Application after submitting an application for a Master’s program.
- Log in with your Osiris username and password.
- Click on the link ‘New application’.
- Answer the questions about the Utrecht Excellence scholarship and provide the required file (s).
(5). The following file must be uploaded:
- Evidence proving you are among the top 10% of your graduating class (an official document given by your university that demonstrates this).
(6). Submit your application.
Visit the website of the Utrecht Excellence Scholarship for more information.