Here we can see, “University Presidents scholarships”
Take up your studies in Australia. happy news The University President’s Scholarship application period is currently open. In this article, we’ll go into great detail regarding this scholarship program, its advantages, and how to apply.
International students are eligible for fully funded University President’s Scholarships for 2022–2023. At the University of South Australia, these scholarships are offered for master’s and PhD programs. These scholarships will cover the cost of tuition as well as a living expense of at least $28,597 annually.
These awards are granted in accordance with academic merit. All applicants who accept offers from the University of South Australia for the RTP International scholarship or UniSA President’s scholarship must abide by the terms and conditions outlined in this document, Scholarship Benefits and Conditions – International Research Degree Students (PDF file, 408 kb). Before signing the application form, carefully understand the UPS scholarship’s benefits and conditions that will be sent with the scholarship award.
- Level of Study: Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): University of South Australia
- Study in: Australia
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Click here to find all the available programs.
- Deadline: Vary as per selected research degree.
The benefits of University President’s Scholarships (UPS) include the following:
- The cost of tuition plus a yearly living allowance of at least $28,597 (2021 stipend rate).
- A UPS will pay for the cost of tuition and overseas student health insurance (OSHC). The University of South Australia centre, school, or division where an applicant has applied must give the living allowance. The RTP Stipend base rate is the lowest rate. The living allowance could occasionally be given by a sponsor or another source of funding.
- The scholarship does not cover travel costs.
For consideration for University President’s Scholarships (UPS), candidates must fulfil the requirements listed below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- You must be a citizen of a foreign nation who is permitted to enter Australia for the duration necessary to complete the research degree, have outstanding academic records and be willing to be nominated for consideration by a University of South Australia supervisor. Although they are occasionally given to masters by research candidates, UPS are almost always given to doctorate by research candidates. Only this university is authorized to accept these scholarships.
- For the most part, to be eligible for a scholarship at the University of South Australia, a candidate must have first-class honors or the equivalent.
- A recipient of a grant must be enrolled at the University of South Australia full-time as a candidate for a PhD or Masters by Research.
- Awarded individuals must enroll at the University of South Australia as internal candidates.
- Awards will not be given to individuals who are receiving a significant prize, scholarship, or salary of equal value from another source, with the exception of authorized additional scholarships of lesser value.
- Have completed a PhD degree or equivalent
- Have completed a Masters degree or equivalent unless commencing a PhD
- Make an effort to start a full-time or significant part-time paid job.
Note: see also the prerequisites for students
How to Apply for University Presidents scholarships (UPS)?
Fill out this application to apply for University President’s Scholarships (UPS).
Visit the official website to learn more about University President’s Scholarships (UPS).