Here we can see, “University of York Management School Scholarships”
Go to school in the UK. happy news Scholarships at the University of York Management School are now accepting applications. In this article, we’ll go into great detail regarding this scholarship program, its advantages, and how to apply.
For international students, the University of York Management School Scholarships 2022–2023 are completely financed. These scholarships are offered for master’s degree programs. The recipient of these scholarships may get up to £7,500 in money.
These studentships and scholarships are accessible only to York Management School students. These awards are intended to recognize and honor academic excellence among international students from various nations across the world.
You are welcome to apply if you presently hold a firm or conditional offer from the university to enroll in one of our postgraduate master’s programs.
One of the success stories in UK higher education is the University of York. We have maintained a high rating in the UK since our founding in 1963, and we are one of only six post-war institutions to have made it into the top 100 universities in the globe.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): University of York
- Study in: UK
- Program Period: One year
- Deadline: 21 March 2022/ 30 June 2022
Opportunity Focus Areas:
You must must have received an offer for a spot on one of the following Masters degrees in order to apply:
- Accounting and Financial Management (MSc)
- Global Marketing (MSc)
- International Business (MSc)
- International Business and Strategic Management (MSc)
- International Strategic Management (MSc)
- Human Resource Management (MSc)
- Management (MSc)
- Management with Business Finance (MSc)
You should plan on starting your master’s program in September 2022.
There are two categories of University of York Management School scholarships:
- Management School Masters Global Awards: The money from this prize ranges from £2,500 to £7,000.
- Management School Masters International Academic Excellence Scholarship: Depending on the location, this scholarship offers the recipient anything between £3,000 and £7,500. View the amount for your country here.
Eligibility Criteria for University of York Management School Scholarships
Candidates must meet all of the criteria listed below in order to be eligible for University of York Management School Scholarships:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: UK, EU and International Students
- The candidates must to have a firm or conditional offer to enrol in one of the university’s master’s programs.
- Online students at York are not qualified.
How to Apply for University of York Management School Scholarships?
To apply for scholarships at the University of York Management School, please follow these crucial instructions:
(1) Please click here to finish your York University application if you haven’t already. You can submit an online application for this award as soon as you receive a placement offer.
(2) To submit an online application for the Management School Masters Global Awards, please go here. To submit an online application for the Management School Masters International Academic Excellence Scholarship, click here.
(3) Include the following files:
- A 400-word statement, covering:
- why you applied to the program you want to enrol in
- What unique skills or background you offer to the class
- Why you should be given money
- How your completion of a York Masters degree will benefit society
- A one-page A4 resume summary (no covering letter please)
- Include your student number and email address.
Visit the official websites to learn more about University of York Management School scholarships.