Here we can see, “University of Winchester Scholarships”
Start your educational journey in the UK. happy news Scholarships at the University of Winchester are available right now. In this article, we’ll go into great detail regarding this scholarship program, its advantages, and how to apply.
International students can apply for University of Winchester Scholarships 2022–2023 that are partially financed. These bursaries are available for both undergraduate and graduate study. These Scholarships offer a tuition cost savings of up to £1,000 each year.
International students can apply for scholarships to study at the University of Winchester in the UK for their undergraduate and graduate degrees. All international (non-EU) students wishing to enroll in a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught program at the University may apply for the international students scholarship.
International students can find a welcoming environment in Winchester.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters
- Institution(s): University of Winchester
- Study in: UK
- Program Period: Depends on the chosen degree.
- Deadline: July 31, 2022 for International students scholarship. August 30, 2022 for International taught masters scholarship.
Opportunity Focus Areas
- American studies
- Animal welfare
- Childhood and youth
- Creative writing
- Cyber security
- Digital design
- Digital media
- Education studies
- English language
- English literature
- Information technology
- Liberal arts
- Media and communication
- Musical theatre
- Performing arts
- Social work
- Value studies
There are two categories of Winchester International Scholarships:
- Scholarships for international students: The Scholarships represent a discount in tuition fees of no more than £1,000 annually.
- International teaching masters scholarship: The award is worth £1,000 in total.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Winchester Scholarships
To be eligible for the Winchester International Scholarship, a candidate must meet each of the conditions listed below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries.
- All international (non-EU) students wishing to enroll in a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught program at the University may apply for the international students scholarship.
- Only those applying to undergraduate or taught postgraduate full-time programs are eligible. Candidates for ELTSU programs are ineligible, including those for the Certificate in English for International Students and the International Foundation Program.
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS For undergraduate study:
- IELTS with a score of 6.0 overall including at least 5.5 in the writing element.
- TOEFL iBT with a score of 60 overall including at least 18 in the writing element.
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS For postgraduate taught study:
- IELTS with a score of 6.5 overall including at least 5.5 in the writing element.
- TOEFL iBT with a score of 79 overall including at least 18 in the writing element.
How to Apply for University of Winchester Scholarships?
To apply for Winchester International Scholarships, please follow the instructions below:
- To apply for an international scholarship, please fill out the form and send it to email@example.com.
- Academic qualification
- Work experiences
- Personal statement
- A duplicate of your passport’s front page and any previous UK visa stamps
- If necessary, provide proof of your English language proficiency (e.g. IELTS – view the full list of all accepted tests)
Visit the official website to learn more about Winchester International Scholarships.