Here we can see, “University of Twente Scholarship”
Start your educational journey in the Netherlands. happy news There are open University of Twente Scholarships. We will go into great detail about this scholarship in this article, including its application advantages and detailed application instructions.
A fully paid master’s scholarship, the University of Twente Scholarship 2022–2023 is available to overseas students. There are about 50 scholarships available, ranging in value from € 3,000 to € 22,000 for a year. However, students are eligible to earn an extra UTS to help with second-year costs.
These scholarships range from grants from the government to support from businesses or private individuals. Additionally, faculties and the University of Twente Scholarship Foundation (UTS) give exceptional candidates a small number of scholarships. The Kipaji Scholarship and the Professor de Winter Scholarship are two scholarships that can be given to UTS students. There are extra conditions for these scholarships.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): University of Twente
- Study in: Netherlands
- Program Period: 2 years
- Number of Available Scholarships: Approximately 50 scholarships are available
- Deadline: February 01, 2022 / May 01, 2022
These are the master’s programs the university offers:
- Applied Physics
- Applied Mathematics
- Biomedical Engineering
- Business Information Technology
- Business Administration
- Chemical Engineering
- Communication Studies
- Civil Engineering and Management
- Computer Science
- Construction Management and Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Educational Science and Technology
- Embedded Systems
- Environmental and Energy Management
- European Studies
- Human Media Interaction
- Health Sciences
- Industrial Design Engineering
- Internet Science & Technology
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Mechanical Engineering
- Philosophy of Science, Technology and Society
- Public Administration
- Sustainable Energy Technology
- Systems and Control
The University of Twente Scholarship offers the following to the recipient:
- € 3,000 – € 22,000 for one year.
- To pay the costs of the second year of a two-year study program, students may be eligible for an additional UTS in an amount equivalent to that of the first year. The scholarship will only be maintained during the second year, though, if the students satisfy the UTS application standards.
- You should have acquired:
- A final third quartile grade of 7 (out of 10) for the first year on average
- At the end of the third quarter of the first year, at least 50% of European Credits
Eligibility Criteria for University of Twente Scholarship
If you want to be considered for a University of Twente Scholarship (UTS), you must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: Academic IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT of 20) on the sub-score of speaking skills mean that you meet the general English language test criteria.
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- The process for applying for a UT scholarship is distinct from the one for enrolling in classes at the University of Twente. No matter how much money you have, you must first obtain an admissions letter.
- You have been accepted (provisionally) to one of the UT Master programs that will begin in the school year 2021–2022. (September). Please be aware that it could take up to 8 weeks for you to hear back after submitting your application.
- Your student number is a requirement.
- You have not completed an undergraduate program at UT;
- You (if applicable) meet the prerequisites for obtaining an entry visa for the Netherlands;
- Dutch education loans are not available to you;
- A scholarship for top students is the University Twente Scholarship. This usually indicates that you are in the top 5 to 10 percent of your class.
How to Apply for University of Twente Scholarship?
If you would like to apply for a University of Twente scholarship, please follow these instructions:
- You must first apply to a Master’s program. From here, you must register for an account on the university website.
- After submitting an application for a Master’s program and receiving a letter of (conditional) acceptance, you can use your student ID to submit an application for the scholarship.
- To apply online and be considered for the scholarship, click here.
Visit the official website to learn more about University of Twente Scholarships.