Here we can see, “University of Tasmania Scholarship”
You should not pass up this excellent opportunity if you want to pursue higher education in Australia. The University of Tasmania Scholarship, its advantages, and the detailed application process are all covered in this article.
For international students, the University of Tasmania Scholarship 2022–2023 is a fully funded scholarship. Master’s and PhD students are eligible for this grant. With this scholarship, recipients will get an annual AUD salary of $28,597 and a AUD $2,000 relocation stipend.
Tasmania Graduate Research Scholarships (TGRS) are given out all year long to deserving domestic and international applicants. Tasmania Graduate Research Scholarships are available at the University of Tasmania across all research areas, and they will be given to candidates who have shown a strong aptitude for conducting original research.
Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic merit, experience, prior learning, and other pertinent achievements in a competitive process. In fields of strategic research, new applicants are given preference.
- Level of Study: Masters, PhD
- Institution: University of Tasmania
- Study in: Australia
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Arts, Law and Education, Business and Economics, Health and Medicine, Sciences and Engineering
- Program Period: PhD: 3.5 years with no extension available. It is important to be aware that the duration of the scholarship is less than the maximum length of candidature which is 4 years.
- Masters: 2 years with no extension available.
- Deadline: March 07, 2022 / July 18, 2022, October 10, 2022
Scholarship from the University of Tasmania will offer:
- Stipend: AUD $28,597 annually (2021 rate). This rate is increased on January 1st of each year.
- Relocation allowance: The TGRS offers a grant of up to AUD $2,000 to help with the costs of moving to Tasmania to pursue a higher degree through research.
- Other allowances: Minor awards, allowances, or other income that is in addition to the Tasmania Graduate Research Scholarship may also be received by award recipients. They may also get money from part-time work done within the University’s established parameters.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Tasmania Scholarship
Candidates for the University of Tasmania Scholarship must meet all of the criteria listed below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- A minimum of four years of postsecondary study must have been completed, and candidates must have earned an upper second class Honors degree or an equivalent.
- Only those who will be pursuing a full-time Masters or Doctoral degree in research in 2022 are eligible for awards.
- Candidates must not already be receiving an award, scholarship, or salary of equal value in order to participate in the proposed program (if that income is greater than seventy-five per cent of the base RTP stipend rate).
- Income that is unrelated to the applicant’s Higher Degree by Research (such as income from employment) or income that the applicant earned for their Higher Degree by Research but not to cover their basic living expenses is not to be taken into account.
- Candidates who have earned a degree at the same level as the proposed candidature or higher, as well as those who have held a Postgraduate Research Award funded by the Australian Government or a university for longer than six months, are eligible to apply. These candidates will be taken into consideration during the competitive selection process, but they will not be given preference over candidates who have not.
How to Apply for the University of Tasmania Scholarship?
Please adhere to the instructions below when submitting an application for a University of Tasmania scholarship:
- Application forms should be filled out by applicants and their supervisory team. If you want your application to be reviewed for a scholarship, please specify it on the form.
- Future applicants should carefully read the above scholarship details before visiting our Apply Now page for further information. Scholarship applications will be evaluated and ranked in a competitive manner.
Visit the official website to learn more about University of Tasmania Scholarships.