Here we can see, “University of Strathclyde Performance Sport Scholarship”
International students can apply for University of Strathclyde Performance Sports Scholarships to study their undergraduate or graduate degrees at the university in the UK during the academic year 2022–2023. The University of Strathclyde Performance Sport Scholarship Program strives to give gifted student-athletes the opportunity to pursue a dual career, earning their degree and maximising their sports potential at the same time.
The Program strives to offer academic flexibility, top-notch sports science and medical support, and financial aid for the costs of competing and training. Based on the Performance Sport Panel’s annual examination of applicants, the Performance Sport Scholarship Program is available on a one-year renewable basis. Performance Sport Scholars receive a full support package, worth up to £4,750 a year in cash, thanks to the kind gifts of the University of Strathclyde Alumni Community.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters
- Institution(s): University of Strathclyde
- Study in: UK
- Program Period: The Performance Sport Scholarship Program is offered on a one-year renewable basis based on the Performance Sport Panel’s review of applications each year.
- Deadline: January 17, 2022
-Chemical & Process Engineering
-Civil & Environmental Engineering
-Design, Manufacturing & Engineering Management
-Electronic & Electrical Engineering
-Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering
-Naval Architecture, Ocean & Marine Engineering
- Humanities & Social Sciences;
-Centre for Lifelong Learning
-Government & Public Policy
-Psychological Sciences & Health
-Social Work & Social Policy
- Strathclyde Business School;
-Accounting & Finance
-Hunter Centre for Entrepreneurship
-MBA & International Division
-Strathclyde Executive Education & Development
-Work, Employment & Organisation
-Computer & Information Sciences
-Mathematics & Statistics
-Pure & Applied Chemistry
-Strathclyde Institute of Pharmacy & Biomedical Sciences
Up to £1,000 plus up to £3,750* in in-kind assistance will be given through the University of Strathclyde Performance Sport Scholarship. This award also assists with living expenses, equipment costs, and study-related expenses.
Candidates for the University of Strathclyde Performance Sport Scholarship must meet each of the criteria listed below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Undergraduate, postgraduate taught, and postgraduate research students who are enrolled full- or part-time.
- Priority will be given to students competing in BUCS sports who can show the ability to help the university achieve its goal of being ranked in the top 20 in the UK by 2022–23. All candidates must be competing in a Sportscotland–recognized sport.
- Each applicant must be a Junior or Senior International competitor.
- In addition, we actively support students participating at the highest level in handicap sports, and our brand-new, completely accessible Sports Facility cost £31 million.
To learn more, click here.
How to Apply for University of Strathclyde Performance Sport Scholarship?
To apply for a University of Strathclyde Performance Sport Scholarship, please follow these instructions:
- You’ll be prompted for the following contact information:
- Performance Director or equivalent from your sports governing body, and
- Your Sports Coach.
- Since you won’t be able to go back to the application once you start it, please have these information ready before beginning.
- Please fill out the online application.
Visit the official website to learn more about the University of Strathclyde Performance Sport Scholarship.