Application for the University of Saskatchewan Student Program in Canada Students in Canada – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Saskatchewan Program in Canada.
Continue your education in Canada. happy news Graduate fellowships at the University of Saskatchewan are currently available. We will go into great detail regarding this scholarship in this article, along with its advantages and step-by-step instructions for applying.
International students can apply for the fully financed master’s and PhD scholarships offered by the University of Saskatchewan in 2022–2023. This scholarship offers up to $16,000 for master’s degrees and $20,000 for PhDs.
One of Canada’s top institutions for medical and doctoral training, University of Saskatchewan offers a wide range of human, animal, and plant sciences on its campus. USask offers a highly collaborative research environment with some of the best facilities and analytical tools in the nation as one of Canada’s top 15 research-intensive universities.
Only students from a few departments are eligible for the UGS. Departments must nominate new and continuing students who are in good academic standing.
- Level of Study: Masters/ Doctoral
- Institution(s): University of Saskatchewan
- Study in: Canada
- Program Period: 4 years for PhD. 3 years for Masters.
- Deadline: February 28, 2022 at 4:30pm CST
- Art & Art History
- Curriculum Studies
- Education – cross-departmental PhD program
- Indigenous Studies
- Languages, Literatures, & Cultural Studies
- Large Animal Clinical Sciences
- Linguistics & Religious Studies
- Small Animal Clinical Sciences
- Veterinary Pathology
- Women, Gender & Sexuality Studies
The perks of receiving a University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship include:
- Ph.D.: $20,000 (may be tenable for up to 36 months)
- Master’s Thesis: $16,000 (may be tenable for up to 24 months).
Eligibility Criteria for University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship
Candidates must fulfil the requirements listed below in order to be eligible for the University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- All beneficiaries of University Graduate Scholarships (UGS) must be enrolled full-time, be completely eligible, and be either continuing their programme or in the admissions process for a graduate degree programme.
- To be eligible to apply for or hold a UGS, students must be within the first 48 or first 36 months of their doctoral programme, respectively.
- As a current student or as a prospective student, applicants must have an average of at least 80%.
How to Apply for University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship UGS?
Please click the link to the official website at the bottom. To apply for the University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship, follow these crucial steps:
- The student’s department must make the nomination. The following things make up a complete nomination package:
- The application form after it is finished.
- Copies of all post-secondary diplomas from institutions outside the U.S. The student’s University of Saskatchewan records will be retrieved.
- Two reference letters. For information on how to write the reference letters, go to the application.
- If submitting your application package via e-mail, make sure that all documents are in PDF format.Graduate Awards & Scholarships
Room 116 Thorvaldson Building
110 Science Place
Saskatoon, SK S7K 5C9
Visit the official website to learn more about the University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship.