Application for the University of Mississippi Student Program in US Students in USA – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Mississippi Program in USA.
Study there in the USA. happy news Mississippi University Scholarships are available right now. We will go into great detail regarding this scholarship in this article, along with its advantages and step-by-step instructions for applying.
For international undergraduate students, the University of Mississippi Award 2023–2024 is a financed scholarship. The programme offers awards between $3,900 and $23,454. International applicants with a cumulative high school grade point average of 3.50 to 4.00 on a 4.00 U.S. scale will be taken into consideration.
With 80 students, the University of Mississippi was inaugurated. It remained the only public university in Mississippi for 23 years. It is now Mississippi’s centre for innovation, high-quality education, and opportunities.
Through its world-class education, the institution has been transforming people’s lives, communities, and the entire planet. Students can experience a life-changing academic opportunity here. The university gives its students the academic, social, and leadership opportunities they need to succeed.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): KAIST University
- Study in: USA
- Opportunity Focus Areas: See list below.
- Program Period: Four years
- For Fall term enrollment: April 1. The Fall semester begins in mid-August.
- For Spring term enrollment: October 1. The Spring semester begins in mid-January.
- Business and Accountancy
- Communication and Media
- Health and Social Services
- Interdisciplinary Programs
- International Affairs and Languages
- Sciences, Mathematics, and Technology
- Social Sciences, Law, and Policy
Benefits of receiving a University of Mississippi scholarship include the following:
- Scholarships range from $23,454 to $3,900, or around 95% to 15% of undergraduate tuition (i.e., base and non-resident tuition), or from 55% to 9% of the entire cost of attendance (i.e., tuition, housing, food, books, health insurance, etc.).
- Scholarships are typically applied to resident and non-resident tuition costs. They can be coupled with other scholarships, but they cannot total more than the entire resident tuition or non-resident charge.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Mississippi Scholarships
Candidates must meet all of the conditions listed below in order to be eligible for University of Mississippi Scholarships:
- Required Language: International applicants whose first language is not English must demonstrate their English language skills by passing one of the following exams: PDT TOEFL, TOEFL iBT, TOEFL Paper Based Test ITP, TOEFL My Best™ Score, IELTS, PTE-A, Password Skills Test
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- International candidates for prospective undergraduate students with a cumulative high school grade point average between 3.50 and 4.00 on a 4.00 U.S. scale will be taken into consideration.
- All applicants must have completed high school outside of the United States.
How to Apply for University of Mississippi Scholarships?
To apply for this scholarship, please follow the application steps below.
(1) There is no need to submit a separate scholarship application. You simply need to apply to the university for undergraduate degrees.
(2) Add the ensuing files to your uploads.
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcript,
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- Personal statement
- Copy of passport.
Visit the official website to learn more about University of Mississippi Scholarships.