Application for the University of Memphis Student Program in US Students in USA – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Memphis Program in USA.
Study there in the USA. happy news The 2023 University of Memphis Scholarship application period is open. The University of Memphis Scholarship, its advantages, and the detailed application process are all covered in this page.
International students can apply for the fully funded University of Memphis Scholarships 2023 award. This grant is available for graduate and undergraduate study. The scholarships range in value and pay the price difference between domestic and international tuition rates for non-Tennessee residents.
The Institution of Memphis is a Tennessee public research university that was established in 1912 and is situated in Memphis. South of the main campus, there are many residences for University of Memphis students.
Why enrol in classes at the University of Memphis? You will get the chance to live in and enjoy an international atmosphere as a member of this UofM. The institution offers courses in a variety of subject areas taught by professors who are certified to teach at the college level, giving students opportunities for expanding their knowledge.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters
- Institution(s): University of Memphis
- Study in: USA
- Deadline: October 01, 2022
- Program Period:
- Undergraduate Degree Program: 4 years
- Master’s Degree Program: 2 years
- Courses Offered:
The University of Memphis Scholarship offers the recipient a range of sums to pay the cost of domestic and foreign non-Tennessee resident tuition. Other institutional scholarships offered by the University of Minnesota cannot be paired with this one. Regarding departmental financing, exceptions are permitted.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Memphis Scholarship
The following requirements must be met by the applicant in order to be eligible for the University of Memphis Scholarship:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
Students must fit the following requirements to be eligible for undergraduate scholarships:
- 25 ACT or 1200 SAT equivalent
- 3.25 U.S. equivalent undergraduate degree GPA, according to an agency that evaluates credentials (www.naces.org)
Students who want graduate scholarships must fit the following requirements:
- 310 GRE or equivalent on other tests
- 3.25 U.S. equivalent undergraduate grade point average, as verified by a credential evaluation organisation (www.naces.org), or a pertinent master’s degree from an established and recognised school
How to Apply for University of Memphis Scholarship?
To apply for this scholarship, please follow the application steps below.
(1) To apply for admission to the university’s undergraduate and master’s programs, go here.
(2) Add the ensuing files to your uploads.
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- Personal statement / statement of purpose
- A copy of passport.
(3) After applying for admission, go here to submit your scholarship application.
Visit the official website to learn more about University of Memphis Scholarships.