Here we can see, “University of Lucerne Visiting Fellow Program”
Attend school in Switzerland. happy news The visiting fellows program at the University of Lucerne is open right now. We will go into great detail regarding this program, its advantages, and the step-by-step application process in this article.
For international students, the University of Lucerne Visiting Fellow Program 2023 is a fully supported fellowship. Only PhD or postdoctoral studies are eligible for this award. This scholarship covers round-trip airfare from the applicant’s home country to Lucerne, as well as lodging expenses and a monthly living allowance of up to 2000 CHF.
The fellowship program was established to assist young researchers (PhD students and postdocs) who want to do a brief research stay at the institute. Everyone working on broadly interdisciplinary themes at the intersections of law, the humanities, and the social sciences is eligible to apply for the program. The institute strives to bring together a broad collection of academics who read and think widely across subjects, settings, and disciplines, with a focus on critical and theoretical perspectives.
The Visiting Fellows Program was created to meet the needs of aspiring young scientists who want to spend time at the institution undertaking research on a particular topic. During their tour, fellows are encouraged to participate in presentations, seminars, colloquia, and meetings in order to strengthen their communication skills.
- Level of Study: PhD / Postdoctoral
- Institution(s): University of Lucerne
- Study in: Switzerland
- Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Legal Futures and Futurity
- Law and New Technologies
- Law and the Life Sciences
- Theories of Justice and Histories of the Judiciary
- Law, Art and Politics
- Program Period: The standard period of tenure of a fellowship is between thirty and sixty days. Exceptions to the above are possible. They must, however, be well founded and are made at the discretion of the assessment committee.
- Deadline: September 30, 2022
The University of Lucerne’s Visiting Fellow Program offers the following advantages to the recipient:
- The university’s workspace
- Privileges to check out materials from the institute’s own reference library and the central library of Lucerne;
- An eclectic schedule of talks, seminars, workshops, and conferences;
- A welcoming and exciting setting for conversation and thought.
- A set allowance of CHF 2000 to cover housing and living expenses. Keep in mind that fellows are expected to make their own accommodations.
- Reimbursement for round-trip, economy-class travel expenses up to 1500 CHF from the applicant’s home country to Lucerne.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Lucerne Visiting Fellow Program
Those who apply must fulfil the requirements listed below in order to be eligible for the University of Lucerne Visiting Fellow Program:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries.
- Both PhD and postdoctoral researchers are eligible for the program.
- No limitations on nationality or place of residence exist.
- Five years after receiving a Ph.D., the typical postdoc term restriction is set.
- There may be exceptions to the aforementioned. However, they must be well-founded and are made at the assessment committee’s discretion.
How to Apply for University of Lucerne Visiting Fellow Program?
To apply for this scholarship, please follow these instructions:
- All candidates should submit the following documents to Dr. Steven Howe (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- A completed application form.
- An up-to-date academic CV (including a list of publications, if applicable)
Visit the official website to learn more about the University of Lucerne Visiting Fellow Program.