Here we can see, “University of Geneva Excellence Masters Fellowships”
Attend school in Switzerland. happy news The Excellence Masters Fellowship at the University of Geneva is presently available. In this article, we’ll go into great detail regarding this fellowship, its perks, and how to apply.
International students can apply for the fully financed master’s scholarship offered by the University of Geneva in 2022–2023. This fellowship offers between 10,000 and 15,000 CHF per year. It is granted for a year and continued for the whole period of the Master’s program of choice.
International students can apply for Excellence Masters Fellowships at the University of Geneva to study for their master’s degree in Switzerland. For the purpose of assisting exceptional and highly motivated applicants who wish to pursue a Master of Science in any of the scientific areas covered by the Faculty, the Faculty of Science has developed an Excellence Fellowship Program that is open to students of any university. The criteria for choosing candidates are excellence.
The Masters programs offered by the Faculty of Science are a perfect foundation for professional and academic growth, providing access to employment in business, education, administration in the sciences, communication, and the media. The Master’s degree programs are offered either in English only or in English and French.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): University of Geneva
- Study in: Switzerland
- Courses Offered: Master of Science degree in one of the disciplines offered by the Faculty of Sciences
- Program Period: Three or four semesters
- Deadline: March 15, 2022
The following benefits come with University of Geneva Excellence Masters Fellowships:
- A grant of between CHF 10,000 and CHF 15,000 per year (no teaching duties).
- If the applicant is academically successful at the conclusion of his or her first semester of studies, the scholarship is given for one year and extended for the regular length of the chosen Master’s program (three or four semesters).
Eligibility Criteria for University of Geneva Excellence Masters Fellowships
Candidates must meet all of the requirements listed below in order to be eligible for University of Geneva Excellence Masters Fellowships:
- Required Language: English or French
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- No matter what university you attended at home, if you have earned or are working toward a stellar bachelor’s degree,
- This program is for you since you are among the best in your year!
- You must be chosen for an Excellence Fellowship based on your application file and meet the admission requirements of the Master of your choice.
How to Apply for University of Geneva Excellence Masters Fellowships?
To apply for University of Geneva Excellence Masters Fellowships, please follow the instructions below:
(1) Sign up for a master’s program from this page (the online form will be back in January 2022).
(2) The following files, each in the form of a SINGLE PDF file, must be included with the application (in either English or French):
- A scan of your national identity card or passport.
- The central administration’s mail addressed “accuse-reception de votre demande d’immatriculation” or, if you are not yet a UNIGE student, a scan of your UNIGE card (proof you have started the matriculation process).
- A Curriculum Vitae (2 pages maximum).
- The transcript includes all grades for the tests passed within the bachelor’s degree program.
- A letter of motivation outlining your reasons for wanting to enrol in the University of Geneva’s Master of Science program as well as your specific scientific interests.
- If possible: Two letters of recommendation attesting to your suitability for this program, ideally provided directly from the professors to Excellence-Master-Sciences@unige.ch.
- Any more relevant information, such as the GRE (General Requirements Exam), TOEFL, or other language test results.
(3) An online application is submitted. Following registration, you will get an email with a unique link that you may use to complete the application.
Visit the official website to learn more about the University of Geneva Excellence Masters Fellowships.