Here we can see, “University of Copenhagen PhD Positions”
Start your educational journey in Denmark. happy news PhD positions are now available at the University of Copenhagen. In this article, we’ll go into great detail regarding this scholarship program, its advantages, and how to apply.
International students are eligible for fully financed scholarships for PhD positions at the University of Copenhagen. The jobs are open for a duration of three years. This offer includes a pension in addition to a starting monthly income of about 3,678 EUR (level as of April 2020) or 27,590 DKK.
UCPH wants to ensure that each faculty member and academic staff member has a satisfying career path and that their academic development is ongoing. This includes making sure that each researcher’s possible career route is obvious and that career management is given organised support.
You have the chance to progress your career internationally as a PhD student at the University of Copenhagen by working with a top-notch research team. At UCPH, more over 700 new PhD candidates are accepted each year. In a global setting, the University of Copenhagen offers cutting edge research. Copenhagen was hailed as “the most liveable city in the world” by Monocle Magazine in 2013.
- Level of Study: PhD
- Institution(s): University of Copenhagen
- Study in: Denmark
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Click here to find all the available positions.
- Program Period: The position is available for a 3-year period.
- Deadline: See deadlines here
The benefits of the University of Copenhagen PhD Position are as follows:
- The starting monthly wage is between 27,590 DKK and 3,678 EUR (level as of April 2020), plus pension, depending on seniority.
- The possibility of pay supplement negotiation exists.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Copenhagen PhD Positions
Candidates must meet each and every one of the conditions listed below in order to be eligible for a PhD position at the University of Copenhagen:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- The university accepts applications from all eligible individuals, regardless of background, as it wants its employees to reflect the variety of society.
- Candidates should be proficient in English.
- Candidates must possess a suitable MSc degree.
- Prior publications (if any) and related job experience will also be taken into consideration while evaluating your qualifications.
How to Apply for University of Copenhagen PhD Positions?
Please follow the steps below to apply for this scholarship:
- By clicking the following link, you must submit your online application in English.
- The following files, all in PDF format, must be attached to your application:
- Cover Letter
- Diploma and transcripts of records (BSc and MSc)
- Additional information to take into account, such as a list of publications (if any)
- Letter of Acceptance for the Related MSc Program at SCIENCE (if any)
- Name, address, phone number, and email of 1-3 professional references.
Visit the official website to learn more about Ph.D. positions at the University of Copenhagen.