Application for the University of Calgary Student Program in Canada Students in Canada – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Calgary Program in Canada.
Read this entire page if you want to study in Canada on a scholarship. Because we will outline the University of Calgary Scholarship, its advantages, and the step-by-step application process in this post.
International students can apply for the fully funded University of Calgary Scholarship 2023–2024. International students enrolled in their first year of any undergraduate degree program in the Fall Term are eligible for a $20,000 (renewable annually) scholarship.
The University of Calgary International Scholarship is a distinguished prize that honours an international student who is commencing their undergraduate studies and has achieved exceptional success.
The University of Calgary provides its students with a top-notch education that equips them for success in life as well as research that tackles society’s most pressing problems.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution: University of Calgary
- Study in: Canada
- Deadline: Click here to check deadlines
- Program Period: According to the selected Bachelor program.
- Faculty of Arts.
- Faculty of Science.
- School of Engineering.
- School of Medicine.
- School of Business.
- Faculty of Environmental Design.
- Faculty of Law.
- Faculty of Kinesiology.
- Faculty of Social work.
- Faculty of Veterinary Medicine.
- School of Education.
- Faculty of Arts.
- Faculty of Nursing.
Click here for additional details.
The following categories of University of Calgary scholarships exist:
- Energizing Canada International Entrance Scholarship: $20,000 (Renewable)
- University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship: $20,000 (Renewable)
Eligibility Criteria for University of Calgary Scholarships for International Students
All of the requirements listed below must be met by a candidate in order to be eligible for the University of Calgary Scholarship:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
Energizing Canada International Entrance Scholarship:
- offered every year to one overseas student starting their first year of a bachelor’s degree program at the University of Calgary. At the University of Calgary, the scholarship is renewable in the second, third, and fourth years as long as the beneficiaries maintain a minimum GPA of 3.00 over a minimum of 24.00 units for the prior fall and winter terms.
- Academic merit
- Financial need
- must have completed high school in China, including Hong Kong and Macau, at an accredited institution
- Preference will be given to a student entering a bachelor’s program in engineering, business, health sciences, or urban studies.
University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship:
- offered every year to international undergraduate students who have met the university’s English language proficiency criteria and are beginning their first year of any undergraduate degree in the forthcoming autumn semester. If awardees maintain a GPA of 2.60 or higher over a minimum of 24.00 units in the previous fall and winter terms, and continue to pay an international differential tuition fee as an international student, the award is renewable in the second, third, and fourth years at the University of Calgary.
- Non-Canadian citizens or Permanent Residents who are International Students who Must Pay a Differential Fee
- Academic merit.
How to Apply for University of Calgary Scholarships for International Students?
To apply for this scholarship, please follow the application steps below:
(1) Submit an application to the university for an undergraduate program:
- Your application may now be launched. Create a UCalgary eID first.
- To assist you with your application, use the application guide.
- Send in your application and the $145 processing fee.
- We’ll inform you in your Calgary Student Center how and where to submit any necessary documentation based on your application. For more information, see the documents page.
(2) Complete the following procedures to apply for the scholarship:
- Utilize your myUofC portal to access your Student Center.
- Click on the “My Financials” page in your Student Center.
- Click “Apply for Undergraduate Awards” under the Awards & Scholarships heading after scrolling down to that section. Make sure pop-ups are turned on. The page won’t show if popups are disabled.
- Your screen will pop up a popup displaying any open or recently closed applications. Please be mindful of the dates for when applications are available and when they must be submitted.
Visit the university’s official website to learn more about its international scholarships: