Here we can see, “University of Bristol Think Big Scholarship”
Start your educational journey in the UK. happy news The University of Bristol is offering a Think Big Scholarship right now. We will go into great detail regarding this scholarship in this article, along with its advantages and step-by-step instructions for applying.
The University of Bristol provides overseas students think big scholarships for 2022–2023. This scholarship offers the applicant up to £20,000 in fee exemptions toward the cost of tuition and is eligible for undergraduate and master’s degrees.
Collaboration. It is what transforms ground-breaking research into outcomes that change the world. That is why we are collaborating with our partners in more than 40 nations to improve health, reduce poverty, be prepared for natural disasters, understand the effects of migration and war, promote technological advancement, and much more.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters
- Institution: University of Bristol
- Study in: UK
- Courses Offered:
— Any full-time Undergraduate program (except Medicine, Dentistry and Veterinary Science)
— Any one-year, full-time taught postgraduate program offered at the University
- Program Period: Depends on the selected program
- Deadline: March 28 / June 13, 2022 (annual)
The University of Bristol Think Big Scholarship offers the following prizes to its winners:
- Undergraduate Students for September 2022 entry:
- 3 x £10,000 scholarships
- 9 x £5,000 scholarships
- Postgraduate students for September 2022 entry:
- 5 x £20,000 scholarships
- 10 x £10,000 scholarships
- 20 x £5,000 scholarships
- The awards can only be used as fee waivers towards the cost of tuition fees.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Bristol Think Big Scholarship
You must meet the following requirements in order to be eligible for the University of Bristol Think Big Scholarship:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries.
- For the purposes of fees, you are categorized as an international student.
- You have applied to the University of Bristol to begin a full-time undergraduate degree program in one of the prerequisite courses or a one-year or full-time taught postgraduate program in September 2022.
- Not already be receiving any other financial aid that would cover the full cost of tuition in addition to the Bristol scholarship.
How to Apply for University of Bristol Think Big Scholarship?
To apply for this scholarship, please follow the application steps below:
- You must use UCAS to apply to the university since you require a student ID.
- Fill out a Think Big Scholarship application.
Note: We will automatically verify your eligibility for other available scholarships. This application form is a standard form used for many different scholarships.
Visit the following official websites for additional information about the University of Bristol Think Big Scholarship: