Here we can see, “University College Dublin MBA Scholarships”
Start your educational journey in Ireland. happy news MBA scholarships at University College Dublin are currently available. We will go into great detail regarding this scholarship in this article, along with its advantages and step-by-step instructions for applying.
International students can apply for University College Dublin MBA Regional Excellence Scholarships, which are partially financed. This program offers a fee deduction of up to 100%.
Multiple regional merit-based scholarships will be given to outstanding candidates who will serve as ambassadors for the UCD Smurfit MBA and the School during their studies and after graduation in order to further foster cultural diversity within the MBA community.
The UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School has financed the regional merit-based scholarships, which will be given to deserving applicants who will serve as ambassadors for the MBA program and the School both during their studies and after they graduate. These merit-based scholarships typically pay 50% of the MBA’s tuition costs. However, in extraordinary circumstances, they may pay the whole cost of tuition.
- Level of Study: Master
- Institution(s): University College Dublin
- Study in: Ireland
- Program Period: 1- 2-years.
- Deadline: April 29, 2022
- Business Administration (MBA)
- Business Studies
The following advantages are given to the recipient of the MBA Regional Excellence Scholarship:
- The awarded scholarship will be taken out of the student’s account for university fees.
- Value: Up to 100% tuition fees
Eligibility Criteria for MBA Regional Excellence Scholarship
Application requirements for MBA Regional Excellence Scholarships must include the following:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- Open to all qualified international MBA candidates who have received a GMAT score of 600 or higher. Please be aware that the GMAT application deadline for applicants from India and other regions is June 30, 2021.
- Dual passport holders may apply (i.e. US/ Irish passport)
- Applicants must have a “Offer” or “Accept” status linked with their GMAT application in order to be eligible to be evaluated for these scholarships.
- Only applications that are complete and postmarked before the scholarship deadline will be taken into account.
MBA Course Entry Requirements:
- A university degree.
- Three years or more of quality professional experience (excluding summer placements, part-time or temporary work experience).
- Full-Time MBA with a score on the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) that is acceptable: 600 is the ideal minimum score. Our current MBA class’s average GMAT score is 646. Executive MBA: GMAT score of 520 or above required.
- GMAC Executive Assessment (EA): EA score of 149 or higher is necessary. You may get more details about the EA here. (Please note that only EMBA applicants may submit an EA. The current EMBA class average EA score is 151/200.
- In addition to having a minimum GMAT/EA score, candidates for the MBA full-time and EMBA must perform satisfactorily on the quantitative portion of the exam. Candidates for the full-time and EMBA programs may also submit a valid GRE Test Score as an alternative to the above. Through GRE, indicative equivalencies are accessible.
- All applicants must have a high degree of language proficiency in English. 7.0 overall average on the IELTS, with a minimum of 6.5 in each band on the Academic Version. OR The Internet-based TOEFL (iTB) requires a minimum score of 100, with a minimum score of 24 in the Writing section and a minimum score of 20 in each of the Reading, Listening, and Speaking sections.
For more information from here.
How to Apply for MBA Regional Excellence Scholarship?
Please follow the steps below to apply for this scholarship:
(1) Candidates must submit their applications online through the UCD application system.
(2) Candidates must respond to three, occasionally four, online essay questions:
- What distinctive addition will you make to your MBA class that goes above and beyond what is listed in your curriculum vitae? (300 words maximum).
- According to you, what obligations does UCD Smurfit Schools have to MBA students like yourself, and what obligations do you have to the school? (300 words maximum). DO NOT use more words than are allowed.
- What are your plans for your career in the three years following your MBA? (300 words maximum). DO NOT use more words than are allowed.
- Have your professional aims, feelings toward UCD Smurfit, and plans to complete an MBA changed since your previous application? (300 words maximum). To be finished exclusively by repeat candidates.
(3) You should attach the supporting files listed below to your online application account:
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Confirmation of the scheduled GMAT exam date or an official GMAT score report.
- Official test results for IELTS or TOEFL, or confirmation of the date of an upcoming test (if applicable).
- Copies of the degrees’ final official transcripts and/or professional qualifications (degree certificates are not normally required but may be requested).
- If you are self-employed, two completed MBA Recommendation Forms from current or previous clients or employers are required. These must be manually signed and scanned before submission to ensure their authenticity. Your referee may opt to send the recommendation form in its whole through email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete the Kira platform’s brief video appraisal component using the UCD application portal (applicable to Full-time MBA only).
Note: These scholarships do not have a separate application process. All qualified candidates for the MBA or Executive MBA are automatically taken into consideration. Applications are examined continuously. Scholarships may be given to deserving applicants before the deadline. Application early on is advised.
Visit the official website to learn more about the UCD MBA Regional Excellence Scholarships.