Here we can see, “Université Paris-Saclay Scholarships”
Start your educational journey in France. happy news Scholarships for the University of Paris-Saclay are now accepting applications. In this article, we’ll go into great detail regarding this scholarship program, its advantages, and how to apply.
For international students pursuing master’s degrees, the Université Paris-Saclay Scholarships 2022–2023 are completely financed. The UPSaclay scholarship is worth 10,000 euros each year. Depending on the candidate’s country of origin, up to €1,000 can be given for travel and visa costs.
The Université Paris-Saclay wants to encourage international students’ exposure to master’s (nationally certified) programs, encourage them to teach in their affiliate institutions, and make it easier for highly qualified foreign students to enrol at the University, particularly those who want to start their own educational venture by pursuing doctoral-level studies.
Scholarships are given to students enrolling in master’s programs at the Université Paris-Saclay based on academic excellence.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): Université Paris-Saclay
- Study in: France
- Courses Offered: All Master’s programs in all academic fields for which Université Paris-Saclay is accredited, except for vocational training.
- Deadline: May 18, 2022
Université Paris-Saclay Scholarships offer the following advantages to the recipient:
- The Université Paris-Saclay scholarship is worth 10,000 euros each year. For the duration of the academic year and for a stretch of 10 straight months, Université Paris-Saclay pays it (September to June).
- Depending on the candidate’s country of origin, up to €1,000 can be given for travel and visa costs.
- Only after arriving in France and enrolling in the program to which they were admitted will laureates get their scholarship and reimbursement for travel expenses.
Depending on the entry level (M1 or M2), these scholarships are given out for one or two years. Students must also earn the necessary amount of credits to move up a year level.
Eligibility Criteria for Université Paris-Saclay Scholarships
Candidates must meet all of the criteria listed below in order to be eligible for Université Paris-Saclay Scholarships:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
Candidates that are eligible:
- Students who have been accepted into a master’s program at the Université Paris-Saclay and who are enrolled in one of the following administrative institutions: AgroParisTech, CentraleSupelec, ENS Paris-Saclay, INSTN-CEA, IOGS, UVSQ, UEVE, Paris-Sud University. Only those of these pupils who respond positively to one of the following questions are permitted to apply:
- International students who have just arrived and are under 30 at the time of selection.
- Foreign nationals who have resided in France for less than a year and who have either recently or presently participated in a non-certificatory training program or internship.
- Foreign nationals taking language instruction while residing in France for less than a year (type FFL).
- Students who have previously resided in France as part of a study-related mobility program (such as Erasmus Mundus Joint Master’s Degrees, exchange programs, etc.) that did not result in certification
Candidates that are ineligible:
- All students, with the exception of international students enrolled in a French higher education institution overseas, who have attended or are currently enrolled in a French higher education institution during their academic career.
- Those whose education has been interrupted for more than two years in a row.
- Students who get any other sort of scholarship with a monthly value greater than 650€.
How to Apply for Université Paris-Saclay Scholarships?
To apply for this scholarship, please follow the application steps below:
- After creating an account using this link, complete your application on the university’s application portal.
- Students who have been chosen for a master’s program will automatically receive an email with a link to an online application form. Students who desire to apply should complete the online application form after receiving this email and supply (required) the names of two references who are prepared to submit a reference for the applicant (professors, internship coordinators, etc.).
- A link to an online recommendation form will be provided by email to each of the candidate’s two suggested references. They will be required to finish and submit the form before the scholarship call’s deadline.
- When each reference submits the form, the candidate will be notified automatically.
- Once both forms from the two references have been turned in, the application will be deemed finished. No communication informing the applicant that their application is finished will be sent. The applicant must ensure that both references fill out and return the form by the deadline specified in the invitation email.
- Applications that aren’t complete or are submitted after the deadline will be rejected right away.
Visit the official website to learn more about Université Paris-Saclay Scholarships.