Here we can see, “UNESCO Poland Fellowship Program”
Start your educational journey in Poland. The UNESCO Poland Fellowship Program is currently accepting applications. In this article, we’ll go into great detail regarding this scholarship program, its advantages, and how to apply.
A fully financed scholarship program for international students is the UNESCO Poland Fellowship Program 2022–2023 This grant is available for master’s and undergraduate studies in Poland. The complete tuition price and a monthly stipend of 2200 PLN are covered by the UNESCO Poland Fellowship Program.
The UNESCO International Cultural Exchange Program’s objective is to bring together students from various backgrounds and geographical locations in order to enhance capacity building and the growth of human capital in the fields of science, technology, and engineering education, among other things. You should, but are not required to, have experience in these fields. Students and youth from developing nations are highly encouraged by UNESCO.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters
- Institution(s): UNESCO / Poland Universities
- Study in: Poland
- Opportunity Focus Areas: See list below
- Program Period: Depends on the chosen degree program
- Deadline: August 15, 2022
- Biomedical Engineering
- Earth Science and the Environment
- FIELD OF RESEARCH/PROJECT
- Environmental Engineering, Mining and Energy
- Civil Engineering and Transport
- Sociological Sciences
- Materials Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
The following advantages are offered to recipients of the UNESCO Poland Fellowship Program:
- Free tuition and usage of university facilities in accordance with local laws.
- The scholarship value is PLN 1500 per month for recipients who have completed three years of higher education and received a diploma, and PLN 2200 per month for recipients who have finished all levels of higher education, which is equivalent to the Polish five-year master’s program.
- A certificate attesting to the beneficiaries’ attendance at the host university will be handed to them at the conclusion of the research studies once the institution has received the needed reports and approved their funding request.
The following advantages are given to the laureate by UNESCO:
- UNESCO will pay for the beneficiary’s international travel costs (via the shortest, most direct route) to and from Poland under its Regular program Budget.
- Health coverage for recipients of fellowships who are deemed medically fit: Holders of UNESCO fellowships may be covered by a health insurance plan that the organisation has purchased for the term of the fellowship. UNESCO pays for and subscribes to this health insurance on behalf of the recipients of fellowships.
Eligibility Criteria for UNESCO Poland Fellowship Program
You must meet the requirements listed below to be eligible for the UNESCO Poland Fellowship Program:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: List of invited Member States entitled to submit applications
- A holder of at least a BS, BSc Degree or MS, MSc.
- Proficient in the English language
- Only those in good health under 45 years old are eligible for fellowships. When a case can be made, exceptions might be taken into account.
- The invited Member State shall submit the candidates, and students and young people from underdeveloped nations are strongly encouraged to do so.
How to apply for UNESCO Poland Fellowship Program?
To apply for the UNESCO Poland Fellowship Program, please do the following actions:
- Complete an Online Application Form.
- Applications must be in DUPLICATE the following attachments:
- Application forms for UNESCO fellowships, including the medical certificate, must be properly filled on ALL four (4) pages in English using capital letters (illegible documents will be disqualified; forms written by hand must only use capital letters);
- Two photographs attached to the applications (4×6 cm);
- Certified copies of your Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD in English; and
- If English is not the candidate’s mother tongue, they must submit a properly completed UNESCO certificate of language knowledge.
- Two letters of support from individuals familiar with the candidate’s work, as well as letters attesting to the candidate’s qualifications.
- Original applications in duplicate must be forwarded to Mr. Stoyan Bantchev, Chief, Participation program and Fellowships Section at UNESCO postal address, via the National Commission for UNESCO of the candidate’s country.
- The application should be emailed with a draught copy.
- mail unesco4(at)agh.edu.pl; s.bantchev(at)unesco.org; l.zas-friz(at)unesco.org and d.bianchi(at)unesco.org.
- The recommended applicants need to sign up for the Fellowship e-Registration method on this website.
- A letter will only be sent to the chosen applicants via their respective National Commissions for UNESCO.
- Once the candidate has been notified by UNESCO of her or his selection, the medical examination is only completed and submitted.
Visit the official website of the UNESCO Poland Fellowship Program to learn more.