UIC Blackboard: is an online learning management system used by faculty and students at the University of Illinois at Chicago.
Blackboard UIC is a place where students and teachers can meet and talk to each other easily.
The system takes care of both enrolling students and assigning teachers.
In this post, we will show you how to learn UIC Webportal Blackboard step by step.
How to log into blackboard UIC
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to sign in to UIC Blackboard. If you follow it, you’ll have a great time.
- Go to uic.blackboard.com in your web browser and click the “Login” button.
- This tells you that you need to log a screen with two text boxes.
- First, you can enter your UIC NetID.
- Second, you can enter your password.
- If you turned on your UIC NetID, click the button that says “Login with your Login.”
- After logging in, the Home tab will be selected on the Blackboard Dashboard. In the My Courses module, you can see the courses you teach or are taking.
- If you can’t get into your account or can’t remember your password, go to the ACCC’s page for managing passwords or call the ACCC’s help desk.
Activate UIC Netid account to access UIC Blackboard
If you’ve never used the UIC Web portal before, you’ll need to activate your UICid account before you can get into Blackboard.
Once your UIC NetID and password are activated, you can use them to access the most secure University of Illinois computing and networking services, as well as UIC campus-based services like email, Blackboard, WiFi, and computer labs.
A NetID. One passphrase. Your new NetID is a unique identifier assigned to you. It becomes part of your UIC email address (NetID@uic.edu) and your login name for these services.
Why can’t I log in to Blackboard (New UIC User)?
If you are new to UIC and can’t get into Blackboard, it’s likely that your UIC NetID hasn’t been given a password yet. During orientation, this is often done with new students.
If this is your first time setting a password, you can get help at either C-Stop BSB or C-Stop LHS (https://accc.uic.edu/c-stop-locations/).
Your UIC Blackboard account is usually made for you after you set your password. But if you’re still having trouble, follow these steps to make a Blackboard account by hand:
- Go to https://accountportal.uic.edu/
- Log in with your NetID and password
- Select “Blackboard” from the list of accounts
- Click “Create account”
If you still can’t make a Blackboard account after following the steps above, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.