Here we can see, “UCL Access Opportunity Scholarship”
Start your educational journey in the UK. happy news Scholarships for UCL Access Opportunities are now available. We will go into great detail regarding this scholarship in this article, along with its advantages and step-by-step instructions for applying.
Access Opportunity at UCL For international students, the scholarships 2022–2023 are fully supported undergraduate awards. The University College London scholarship program pays for tuition as well as a £11,000 annual living stipend.
The Access Opportunity award is intended to assist students who, due to their immigration status, are unable to get student loans for their post-secondary education.
One of the top multidisciplinary institutions in the world, UCL has 39,000 students and 31,000 staff members from 150 different nations. One of the two founding institutions of the University of London, it was established in the heart of London in 1826. The University College London (UCL) was the first university in England to accept students of any religion and the first to treat women equally with men.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): University College London
- Study in: UK
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Check list of available course below
- Program Period: Four years
- Deadline: May 20, 2022
- Applied Medical Sciences
- Architectural and Interdisciplinary Studies
- Biomedical Sciences
- Bioprocessing of New Medicines
- Computer Science
- Earth Sciences
- Biochemical Engineering
- Engineering (Electronic and Electrical)
- Engineering (Mechanical with Business Finance)
- Human Sciences
- Management Science
- Medical Sciences
- Natural Sciences
To learn more about specialization.
The following advantages are given to the recipient of the UCL Access Opportunity Scholarship:
- For the normal length of your degree at UCL, the scholarship will cover your tuition costs as well as a living expense grant of £11,000 annually.
- The scholarship must make good academic progress each year to be renewed.
Eligibility Criteria for UCL Access Opportunity Scholarship
Candidates for the UCL Access Opportunity Scholarship must meet all of the criteria listed below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Holding a placement offer for an undergraduate degree at UCL, and;
- A temporary form of leave has been granted to forced migrants who are based in the UK as a result of an asylum application or human rights application (e.g. limited leave to remain, discretionary leave to remain, humanitarian protection). This group includes asylum seekers, children of asylum seekers, and unaccompanied minors who are seeking asylum in the UK.
- Due to immigration status, unable to receive student loans for maintenance or tuition.
Note: You must provide evidence of your academic merit, residency, and financial position in order for us to take these factors into account.
How to Apply for UCL Access Opportunity Scholarship?
To apply for the UCL Access Opportunity Scholarship, please follow these instructions:
- You can download the application form and instructions below:
- Applications that are finished and their supporting materials should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Candidates that are chosen will be notified by August 2022.
Visit the official website to apply and learn more about the UCL Access Opportunity Scholarship.