Students’ Financial Support Office of the University of Cape Coast (UCC) – STuFSO Call for Applications (UCC Scholarship) for Needy but Brilliant/Promising Students (Regular Students Only).
For a student to qualify for the Scholarship, he or she must meet the following requirements:
- Must be a Ghanaian by birth,
- Be enrolled as a full-time regular student at the University of Cape Coast
- Must have at least one year of schooling under their belts (current level 100 students can apply)
- Be able to show that they need money and be ready to provide any proof that will help make a decision.
- Must have a CGPA of 2.5 or 2.0 (if you live in a nearby town) and above.
Steps to Apply for UCC Scholarship
- Visit https://apply-stufso.ucc.edu.gh/
- Sign up by making an account (new applicants)
- Sign in using your school’s email if you already have an account.
- Students who haven’t been given an Institutional email address should contact the Management Information System (MIS).
- Fill out the application form and upload the documents that back it up.
- Only applicants who made the short list will be asked to an interview.
NOTE: Students who are already getting the scholarship and haven’t finished school yet need to fill out an application if they want to be considered for renewal.
- Start on Monday, August 23
- September 13, is the end date.
Visit https://stufso.ucc.edu.gh, call 0362196721, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about the Office and the scholarships it offers.
The Students’ Financial Support Office is on the ground floor of the C. A. Ackah Lecture Theatre (CAALC) Building, next to Lecture Theatre One (1).