Application for the UBC Four Years Doctoral Student Program in Canada Students in Canada – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the UBC Four Years Doctoral Program in Canada.
Continue your education in Canada. happy news Scholarships at the University of British Columbia are available right now. We will go into great detail regarding this scholarship in this article, along with its advantages and step-by-step instructions for applying.
The Four Years Doctoral Fellowship Program (4YF) 2022–2023 at the University of British Columbia (UBC) is a fully financed fellowship for international students. The doctoral programs for which this scholarship is offered. The total value of this scholarship includes a $18,200 stipend and four years of tuition coverage.
Canada’s University of British Columbia is accepting applications for its Four Years Doctoral Fellowship (4YF) Program 2021, which will award outstanding domestic and international PhD candidates with base-level funding that is stable and predictable for the first four years of their research and study.
The Four Year Doctoral Fellowship (4YF) initiative will guarantee that the top PhD, DMA, and MDPhD students at UBC get financial assistance totaling at least $18,200 per year, plus tuition, for up to four years of their doctoral study. Through this program, UBC is able to continue to draw in top-notch domestic and international doctoral students and assist them while providing them with reliable, base-level financing for their research and academic pursuits.
- Level of Study: Doctoral (PhD)
- Institution: University of British Columbia
- Study in: Canada
- Program Period: Four Years
- Deadline: No application deadline (Check Program specific deadlines here)
The University of British Columbia Four Year Doctoral Fellowship (4YF) Program offers the winner a salary of up to $18,200 as well as four years of free tuition.
Eligibility Criteria for University of British Columbia Doctoral Fellowship
These factors should be taken into account in order to qualify for the University of British Columbia’s Four Years Doctoral Fellowship (4YF) Program:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Both domestic and foreign students are eligible to apply for four-year fellowships. The fellowships are often provided to students who are entering their first year of PhD study, though they may also be provided to current PhD students.
- 4YF financing may be provided for up to four years, however in some cases, the length of funding may be less (please refer to the 4YF Guidelines for details).
- Funding is always contingent upon adequate academic advancement.
- Vanier Scholarships, Doctoral Canada Graduate Scholarships (CGSD), CIHR Doctoral Research Awards, NSERC Doctoral Postgraduate Scholarships (PGSD), and SSHRC Doctoral Fellowships holders immediately qualify as 4YF designates. Once their external scholarship funding expires, doctoral students who receive Tri-Agency scholarships may be eligible for 4YF stipend and tuition support until the end of their fourth year of PhD studies.
- Other significant external award winners who are chosen as 4YF designates may be eligible for 4YF tuition coverage. They will receive a 4YF stipend and tuition assistance once their external scholarship money expires, up until the conclusion of their fourth year of PhD study.
How to Apply for University of British Columbia Doctoral Fellowship?
To apply for the University of British Columbia’s four-year doctoral fellowship program, please follow the requirements below:
- Students who are interested in the Four Year Fellowship must apply for admission to the relevant graduate program at UBC.
- All PhD candidates who are admitted automatically qualify for 4YF support.
- Each year, a certain number of Four Year Fellowships are allotted to each graduate program. Graduate programs evaluate their new and current students and award Four Year Fellowships to the absolute best, giving new students preference.
- Graduate programs submit a signed University Award Recommendation Form with the award number 6456 to the Faculty of Graduate Studies informing them of which candidates have been selected to earn a Four Year Fellowship.
- The amount of the prize does not have to be disclosed.
- At least eight weeks before to the planned start date for the 4YF, recommendation forms must be turned in.
Visit the official website of the University of British Columbia (UBC) Doctoral Fellowship Canada for additional information.