Application for the Gates Student Program in US Students in USA – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Gates Program in USA.
Study there in the USA. happy news The Gates Scholarship is available right now. We will go into great detail regarding this scholarship in this article, along with its advantages and step-by-step instructions for applying.
A fully financed undergraduate fellowship for American students, the Gates Scholarship 2022. This scholarship pays for housing, board, books, fees, and transportation in addition to tuition.
Outstanding minority high school graduates from low-income families are eligible for The Gates Prize (TGS), a highly selective, last-dollar scholarship. The scholarship is given to 300 of these student leaders each year with the goal of assisting them in reaching their full potential.
The Free Application for Federal Student Help (FAFSA) or the method utilised by a Scholar’s institution or university will be used to establish the complete cost of attendance* that is not already covered by other financial aid and the estimated family contribution.
Gates scholarships (TGS) are one of the 20,000 private scholarships offered each year in the US. To take advantage of this fantastic opportunity, all top candidates with outstanding academic achievements, volunteer experience, and leadership characteristics will be given priority.
This scholarship programme was started by Bill Gates and his wife with the goal of eradicating illiteracy among young people. The Gates scholarship helps more than 300 students from disadvantaged backgrounds receive an education and live high-quality lives each year.
One of the top five-year renewable fully-funded undergraduate scholarships is the Gates Scholarship. Undergraduate scholars will be able to receive financial aid for a variety of costs, including books, tuition, transportation, lodging, and many others.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): American Colleges
- Study in: USA
- Deadline: September 15, 2022
The recipient of a Gates Scholarship receives the following benefits:
- Tuition fee waiver
- Room or accommodation expenses
- Board expenses
- Textbook expenses
- Transportation expenses would be covered.
Eligibility Criteria for The Gates Scholarship Program
The candidate must satisfy each of the conditions listed below in order to be eligible for The Gates Scholarship:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: USA
- A high school senior
- At least one of the following racial or ethnic groups: African-American, Asian & Pacific Islander, American Indian/Alaska Native, and/or Hispanic Americans
- A national or permanent resident of the US
- Being in good academic standing with a cumulative weighted GPA of at least 3.3 on a scale of 4.0 (or equivalent)
- In addition, a student must intend to enrol full-time in a four-year degree programme at a private, public, or not-for-profit college or university in the US that has received US accreditation.
Note: *For American Indians and Alaska Natives, documentation of tribe membership will be needed.
- An ideal applicant will possess:
- A stellar high school scholastic record (top 10% of their graduating class);
- Demonstrated leadership ability (e.g., as shown through participation in community service, extracurricular, or other activities) Exceptional personal success skills (e.g., emotional maturity, motivation, perseverance, etc.)
How to Apply for The Gates Scholarship?
For information on how to apply for The Gates Scholarship, please read the following:
- Visit the official website to apply online.
- The following data should be gathered by a candidate:
- SAT or ACT scores
- Academic transcripts
- Cumulative GPA
- Financial information about the candidate’s family
- Extracurricular information
- Letter of Recommendation
- The applicant should create a TGS profile, begin the Gates scholarship application procedure, and gather all necessary information before submitting the application.
Visit the website to learn more about The Gates Scholarship Program.