On the TAMU academic calendar 2022-2023, you can find important dates and deadlines, holidays, move-in dates, exam times, and more. As a student at Texas A&M University, these dates are important to you.
Remember that all of the dates and times on the TAMU Academic Calendar can change.
Texas a&m academic calendar fall 2022
The fall semester of 2022 at TAMU starts on Wednesday, August 24, and ends on Wednesday, December 14, 2022.
- The last day to sign up for fall classes at Tamu is Tuesday, August 23, 2022.
- Wednesday, August 24, 2022, is the first day of fall classes at TAMU. Start date or first day of class for Tamu in the fall of 2022.
- The last day to add or drop classes for the fall semester is Tuesday, August 30, 2022.
- The holiday is on Monday, September 5, 2022. TAMU Faculty and Staff Holiday, according to the TAMU holiday schedule.
- The official Fall census date, according to the TAMU academic calendar for 2022-2023, is Friday, September 9, 2022.
- Undergraduates have until Wednesday, September 21, 2022, to ask for a change in their curriculum.
- Friday, September 23, 2022, is the last day to apply for all degrees that will be given out in December without having to pay a late fee.
- Undergraduate degree plan approval deadline is Friday September 30, 2022.
- TAMU Midterm grades are due on October 10, 2022, at noon (noon).
- From Monday, October 10, 2022, to Tuesday, October 11, 2022, TAMU will be on fall break.
- Friday, November 18, 2022, is TAMU Bonfire 1999 Remembrance Day.
- The TAMU calendar says that Friday, November 18, 2022 at 5 p.m. is the
- Last day that students can drop classes without being charged (Q-drop).
- Last day to change the type of grade for Kinesiology 198/199 for the fall of 2022.
- The last day you can officially quit the University.
- Today is the last day to apply online to graduate in December 2022.
- Wednesday, November 23, 2022, is Reading Day.
- Thursday, November 24, 2022, and Friday, November 25, 2022, are the Thanksgiving holidays at TAMU a&m.
- Wednesday, December 7, 2022, is the last day to apply for all degrees that are going to be given out in December.
- On the TAMU academic calendar for 2022-2023, the last day of fall semester classes is Wednesday, December 7, 2022.
- All TAMU students will take their final exams for the fall semester on Friday, December 9, 2022, and Monday, December 12, 2022, through Wednesday, December 14, 2022.
- The deadline for December undergraduate degree candidates to apply for Tuition Rebate in TAMU Howdy Portal is Thursday, December 15 at 5 p.m.
- All TAMU students must turn in their final grades by noon on Monday, December 19, 2022. After 5 p.m., you can look at your grades in Howdy.
TAMU a&m move-in day fall 2022
a&m TAMU Depending on where you’re living on campus, move-in day for the fall semester of 2022 will be between August 17 and August 23, and it will be scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis.
TAMU’s academic calendar says that you should schedule your Check-In Appointment in the myHousing Portal. Before you schedule your Check-In Appointment, make sure you have finished the Annual Housing Orientation, which you can also find in the myHousing Portal.
At your check-in appointment, which takes place in person, you will sign in to your hall or apartment and get the key. At check-in, you’ll need your TAMU ID or another picture ID.
Once you’ve checked in, you can move your things into your room or apartment right away, or you can wait until a more convenient time.
You don’t have to move all of your things in at the time of your appointment. Early in August, you will get more information about where you will check in. Check the TAMU academic calendar all the time to see if anything has changed.
If your photo has been approved and you haven’t gotten your TAMU ID yet, you should get it at your hall/apartment check-in appointment. If your photo wasn’t accepted, you’ll get a temporary access card that lets you into your hall or apartment building.
TAMU academic calendar spring 2023
The Spring semester of 2023 at TAMU starts on Tuesday, January 17, 2023, and ends on Wednesday, May 10, 2023.
- Students who plan to graduate in May 2023 can start applying to graduate on January 4, 2023.
- The last day to sign up for spring semester classes at Tamu is Friday, January 13, 2023.
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day is on Monday, January 16, 2023.
- TAMU On Tuesday, January 17, 2023, the spring semester starts.
- The last day to add or drop classes for the Spring semester is Monday, January 23, 2023.
- The Spring census date is Wednesday, February 1, 2023.
- Undergraduates have until Monday, February 13, 2023, to ask for a change in their curriculum.
- Friday, February 17, 2023, is the last day to apply without paying a late fee for all degrees that will be given out in May.
- On the TAMU calendar for 2022-2023, President’s Day is on Monday, February 20, 2023.
- Midterm grades are due on March 6, 2023, at noon (noon).
- From Monday, March 13, 2023, to Friday, March 17, 2023, TAMU a&m will be on Spring Break.
- On April 7, 2023, it’s a Reading Day, so there are no classes.
- Tuesday, April 18, 2023, at 5 p.m., is the
- Last day that students can drop classes without getting in trouble (Q-drop).
- Last day to change the type of grade for Kinesiology 198/199 for Spring 2023.
- The last day you can officially quit the University.
- Today is the last day to apply online to graduate in May 2023.
- Tuesday, May 2, 2023, is the last day to apply for all degrees that will be given out in May.
- The last day of classes for the spring semester is Tuesday, May 2, 2023. All TAMU students will take their final exams for the spring semester from Thursday, May 4, 2023, to Tuesday, May 9, 2023. Weekends are excluded.
- May undergraduate degree candidates have until 5 p.m. on May 10, 2023, to apply for Tuition Rebate at TAMU Howdy.
- From Thursday, May 11, 2023, to Saturday, May 13, 2023, the beginning and commissioning will take place.
- All students must turn in their final grades to the Office of the Registrar by 12 p.m. on Monday, May 15, 2023. (noon). After 5 p.m., you can look at your grades in Howdy.
TAMU academic calendar summer/term 2022
The summer semester and term at TAMU will begin on May 31, 2022, and end on August 10, 2022.
- First term and 10-week semester classes start on Tuesday, May 31, 2022.
- The last day to add or drop classes for the first semester and 10-week term The date is June 3, 2022.
- Summer first term and the 10-week census date is Friday, June 3, 2022.
- All students have until Monday, June 20, 2022, to drop courses without paying a fee (called a “Q-drop”) for the first term, change the KINE 198/199 Grade Type for the first term, or officially drop out of the University for the first term.
- Undergraduates have until Monday, June 27, 2022, to ask for a change in their curriculum.
- On Friday, July 1, 2022, the first summer term will be over.
- On Tuesday, July 5, 2022, all students will take their last tests for the Summer I term.
- The last day to sign up for second term classes is Tuesday, July 5.
- The second term of school starts on Wednesday, July 6.
- Final grades for the first term are due to the Office of the Registrar on July 8, at noon.
- The last day to add or drop classes for the second term is Monday, July 11, 2022. The TAMU is the same day. Official date for the second term of summer.
- Wednesday, July 20, 2022, is the last day that students can drop courses without getting in trouble (called a “Q-drop”). The last day to officially quit the University for the 10-week semester is the same day.
- Tuesday, July 26, 2022 is the last day that students can drop classes without paying a fee (called a “Q-drop”) for the second term, change the grade type for KINE 198/199 for the second term, or officially drop out of the University for the second term.
- Second summer term and 10-week classes end on Monday, August 8, 2022. All applications for degrees that will be given out in August are due on the same day.
- From Tuesday, August 9, 2022, to Wednesday, August 10, 2022, all TAMU students will have their 10-week final exams and Summer II term.
- The Office of the Registrar needs the final grades for the second term and 10-week semester by 12 p.m. on Monday, August 15, 2022. (noon).
TAMU academic calendar 2022-2023 PDF
The full tamu academic calendar for the 2022-2023 school year can be seen and downloaded in pdf format. This is the academic calendar for Texas A&M University at Qatar. If there are any changes to the TAMU academic calendar, we will always let you know.
TAMU final exam schedule
The Office of the Registrar publishes a schedule for all semester exams on the TAMU academic calendar. All exams must be given on that date.
The final exam should take no more than two hours. Theory or practise courses that are worth one credit hour must have one-hour exams during the last class period.
When a student has three final exams on the same day, he or she can ask his or her dean to move one of the exams to a different day.
When a student asks for this, the dean, department head, and faculty member will do everything they can to help.
Final exams for classes that meet at times other than those listed above on the tamu academic calendar will be set during the week of finals at a time agreed upon by the teacher and the students.
All TAMU students who are also taking classes at other schools should compare their other schools’ finals schedules with their TAMU finals schedules and talk to their professors about any possible conflicts.
Visit the TAMU website to find out when the final exams are for each semester.