Use this page to sign in to your TVDSB Student portal. When you go to the TVDSB login page, your connection is safe.
Thames Valley District School Board is a unique district with people living in rural areas, cities, and suburbs. It is made up of Elgin, Middlesex, and Oxford Counties, as well as the City of London. Our area is near the beautiful lakes Erie and Huron, and it has some of the best green space and scenery in all of Ontario. With London Health Sciences Centre and St. Joseph’s Health Care London, Western University and Fanshawe College, our district is a centre of excellence for health care and education. Together, our communities have access to the best care, teaching, and learning. This area is diverse, easy to get to, and cheap.
We are a school district that is moving toward growth and student success. As the fourth largest public school board in Ontario, our 7,000 km2 district has families who have lived here for generations and families who just moved here. We want our students and staff to do well, and we think that everyone can reach their full potential if they have the same access to programmes and opportunities.
You can find the TVDSB Login below. If your a student of TVDSB, simply enter your login credentials. You can access all your Student Portal Documents. If you have any issues, please contact support to help you with login problems.
TVDSB Student Login
- Go to the TVDSB official login page via our official link below. After you click on the link, it will open in a new tab so that you can continue to see the guide and follow the troubleshooting steps if required.
- Simply login with your login details. You will have to have been given these by TVDSB Login, either on sign up or by your authority of TVDSB Login.
- You should now have a “successfully logged in” message. Congratulations, you are now logged in successfully to TVDSB Login.
- If you can not log in to the TVDSB Login website, then follow our troubleshooting guide, found here.
Guide to Sign up for TVDSB Login
- On your computer, launch your favorite web browser.
- Type Official TVDSB Login Website and Press the “Enter” button.
- Find Sign up or create an account on the website and click it.
- Fill up the details given on the Signup page.
- Press the “sign up” button.
Activate the TVDSB Login
- Already you gave the email address on the Signup page.
- So, You will receive the TVDSB Login activation link at your given email address.
- Click the link to activate the TVDSB Login.
How to Retrieve Forgot TVDSB Login Password?
- Access the sign-in page of TVDSB Login.
- Click on the “Forgot?” option.
- It will prompt you to enter the email address.
- Enter the email and click on “EMAIL ME INSTRUCTIONS.”
- You will receive the TVDSB Login instructions in your email.
- Follow them carefully to recover the password.
How do I sign out TVDSB Portal?
- In TVDSB Portal, at the top right, click your photo or Account image Account image.
- Click Sign out.
Reasons for TVDSB Students being unable to log in
Authentication Failed – Invalid Password (The user name or password is incorrect.)
Students will have to try to log in again, as it was probably a bad combination of username and password. If this doesn’t work, the student will need to reset their password at TVDSB Portal before trying again. Tell the student that there are times when the username and password get separated on the University side and there is nothing OAS can do about it. The only choice is to go to TVDSB Portal and change the password.
Temporary Access has expired
The student had temporary access to SAMM, but that time has now run out. The Accessibility Specialist will have to look at the student’s account and remove the “Access Expires On:” date from the Student Profile.
Fail attempt more than 5 times.
The student has tried to log in 5 times but hasn’t been able to. Because of this, their account has been locked. The steps above are what a staff member needs to do to get into their account.
Username and password combination is wrong. Browser: XXXXXXX
The student can’t get into their account because they are using the wrong username or password. The students must try again. If they still can’t log in, they’ll need to reset their password at TVDSB Portal before trying again.
How do I get help?
Need help? Your TVDSB login credentials are managed by the Portal district. If you are unsure of your TVDSB login credentials, receive an error when logging in, or your login suddenly stops working, please reach out to your teacher help desk for assistance.
You can find contact information on the TVDSB login screen. You should see an email or phone number where you can reach the support contact.
If you do not see a support contact listed, please contact your student’s teacher.
Troubleshooting TVDSB student login issues
The TVDSB Portal doesn’t have a login button on their site
Owners of TVDSB Portal can change everything about their site, including the login button. If the site owner has taken down the login button, please contact them directly to find out how to get into their login portal.
I logged in to the TVDSB Portal. Why don’t I see all of the products I’m enrolled in?
You might make more than one account at the same Portal by accident by using different email addresses. This could happen if, when you bought the product, you misspelled your email address. If you can log in, but you can’t find or get to your course, you may have more than one account in the TVDSB Portal.
You can only get to your products by logging into the account you used to buy them or sign up for them, so make sure you’re logging into the right account. If you don’t know if you’ve made more than one account.
I don’t remember my TVDSB password; what should I do?
You might be having trouble logging in because the password for your student account is old or doesn’t work. If this is the case, you might want to change your password completely.
I used the wrong email address/no longer have access to my email address.
If you signed up with the wrong email address, don’t have access to the original email address anymore, or think you may have misspelled your email address, contact the TVDSB Portal owner first to ask for help signing up with a different email address.
If you’ve tried to get in touch with the owner and haven’t heard back, contact our Customer Support team.
I hope you found this information helpful. Please fill out the form below if you have any questions or comments.
Student Portal TVDSB FAQ
Is Thames Valley District School Board going back to school?
August 16, 2021. As Thames Valley prepares for the start of a new school year, the following information is provided to help students, parents, and guardians get ready for September. We know how important it is for students to go back to full-time learning in person.
How many teachers are in the Thames Valley School Board?
We have about 77,000 students in elementary and middle school and more than 8,000 teachers, principals, and support staff to help them. This makes us one of the biggest employers in southwestern Ontario.
Can you switch online schools Tvdsb?
Families whose children are not currently enrolled in elementary virtual learning or secondary Full Remote programming can ask for virtual learning by calling or emailing their child’s home school by April 13, 2022.
Who runs Tvdsb?
We are a data-driven company with a growth mindset that puts students first. Under the direction of Director of Education Mark Fisher, we use research-based practises, are committed to fairness, and value partnerships with industry and the community.
How big is Tvdsb?
We are one of the biggest public school boards in Ontario. We serve a region that is more than 200 km long and covers more than 7,000 km.
Student Portal TVDSB – Google Search
- Please enter your Network user name. Do NOT include your full Google email account,only the numbers and letters before’@’ sign.
- Log onto the secondary student portal to view information such as your report card, literary test results, attendance record and community involvement hours …
- Log in to access digital resources, explore tools, and experience Technology-Enabled Learning. The TVDSB VLE provides tools and interactive activities for …
- Welcome to TVDSB Brightspace. Please log in below using the login information provided to you by TVDSB. Students and staff: Please use the main login screen at …
- 31-Mar-2022 — TVDSB student portal login:- Here I will tell you about the login procedure on the TVDSB student portal. Follow the below points for login-.
- Unofficial TVDSB Student Portal Webapp. Available at studentportal.retrylife.ca. Why? The Thames Valley District School Board provides students and parents …
- 02-Apr-2020 — e-learning, D2L – Login page for TVDSB’s eLearning site ; Parent Portal – check on your child’s progress at school ; Parent Involement Committe …
- Student Login. Please log in with your TVDSB student ID. Your login info is only stored in your browser’s cookies. Your login was invalid.
- Login Instructions. Teachers/staff and students click “Sign in using Office SSO.” Teachers/staff use your Outlook email account (@tvdsb.ca) and password.
- TVDSB SECONDARY STUDENTS: Confused about your timetable? We’ve created this handy … I’ve looked on Parent Portal but can only see the Sample? 2 yrs Report.
- TVDSB – Thames Valley — Are you a student from another school board or a guest taking online classes through TVDSB? 1. Click on Login NON TVDBSB Students & …
- 20-Jun-2018 — STUDENTS – The new #TVDSB website has everything you need in one place! You can access the student portal, event calendars, …
- In partnership with TVDSB, CHN provides international students with warm and welcoming homestays and related custodianship services so they feel well …
- 19-Jun-2022 — This web page provides you with Tvdsb Brightspace login information and how to recover your account if you have forgotten your password.
- For students re-enrolling, invoices will be available after the Re-Enrolment Application has been received by the Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 24-Jul-2020 — A Python library and CLI tool for interacting with the TVDSB Student Portal service.
- Protect your username and password; Log out of the student portal and close the browser when you are finished … Do you have a TVDSB Parent Portal account?
- 15-Feb-2022 — Parent Portal – A. B. Lucas Secondary School. https://lucas.tvdsb.ca/en/parents/parent–portal.aspx … Special Education · Student Health …
- 28-Nov-2020 — Check your Beal Student Portal Portal here and get the perfect stats and other … https://beal.tvdsb.ca/en/students/student–portal.aspx.
- 15-Apr-2022 — Security is always important, especially when you’re looking for info about student portal london south collegiate tvdsb online.
- 01-Nov-2010 — The passwords gave the students access to the student portal, which is a part of the Thames Valley District School Board’s website where …
- Note that your student password will also be used when accessing the College Portal and SIS (if applicable). CE registrants do not require a student ID number.
- Across every grade level, TVDSB students and educators are increasingly reliant on wireless access not only for their district-issued HP laptops, …
- Aspen. Welcome to Aspen! Login ID Password I forgot my password Trouble logging in? Log in using. AASP.
- A powerful new way to stay connected to your student’s school or district. Parents and guardians: Click here for SchoolMessenger video.
- Having trouble logging in? Remember Me Log In. If your passkey is divided into two numbers (xxxx|xxxxx) …
- myBlueprint follows a comprehensive education and career planning process that meets the learning needs, interests, and aspirations of all students.
- This video will demonstrate how Adult and Continuing Education students with the Thames Valley District School Board can login to the …
- Login to OneDrive with your Microsoft or Office 365 account.
- Teachers and parents assign student practice that feels like Play. Engage students with immersive game-based activities designed to improve understanding.
- One place for everything in your life. Easily store and share photos, videos, documents, and more – anywhere, on any device, free.
- London high school student ready to showcase his need for speed. CBC News London1 month ago. Duration 0:24. What’s the word on strategic voting?
- 4 days ago — According to the Thames Valley District School Board (TVDSB) superintendent of student achievements, over 3,000 students have registered for …
- Information for Schools and Parents on the ability to link the Parent Portal to their SIMS .Net system and provide attendance, assessment, reports and other …
- Thames Valley District School Board · Reading Part 1 · Teaching English Language Learners Part 1 · Teaching English Language Learners Part 2 · Special Education …
- My Assignment gives students access to digital assignments from the teacher. The Reading Room provides a library of resources to read for fun. Messages lets …
- Hi, we now have a new student portal. Chat with us. You can also launch the new student portal by entering the school portal address
- Welcome Back, Students! Change Password.
- 13-Apr-2022 — Find top login links for Tvdsb Student Portal page directly. Alongside, helpful links regarding Tvdsb Student Portal are also present.