Here we can see, “Student Portal LAUSD Login”
Create your LAUSD account
Follow these steps to set up an account for LAUSD.
- To start, go to https://achieve.lausd.net/ and type in your email address.
- Pick an email address that you can always get to. Once you’ve set up your account, you can add a second email address, like a work email or a different personal email address, to access it.
- Click the button that says “Submit.”
- Check your email to see if LAUSD has sent you a message.
- Click the button in the message that says “Confirm your email address.” This will bring you back to the LAUSD website.
- Create a password for LAUSD.
- Success! After you’ve signed in, you’ll have made your LAUSD account.
You will be taken to the page for your LAUSD account or to the website of the government agency you are trying to reach. On the LAUSD account page, you can change your information or add more authentication methods or email addresses.
How do I access a LAUSD?
- Launch your web browser.
- In the “Address bar/Location” box, type the search engine you want to use and press enter.
- In the “search text box,” type “https://achieve.lausd.net/” and press enter to search.
- It shows you a list of websites from which you can choose the one you want.
You might run into problems as you use LAUSD. There are easy ways to solve many of these problems, and you can always ask us for help.
Reset your LAUSD password
- Go to https://achieve.lausd.net/
- In the top right corner of the page, click Login.
- Click Need help getting started? on the page’s bottom.
- Click Forgot password.
- Type in your email address, and then click the blue button that says “Reset via Email.”
- Look in your inbox for emails. You should get an email with a link that lets you change your password. Open the email and click on the link inside.
- Answer your security question, and then click “Reset Password.”
- Enter a new password in both the “New password” and “Repeat password” fields, and then click “Reset Password.”
- You’ll need to use the multifactor authentication option that you set up when you created your account. If you set up SMS authentication, here’s an example of what you’ll need to do:
- Click the gray button that says “Send code” to have the code sent to your phone. If you don’t click the button, the code won’t be sent.
- When you get the text message, type the code into the “Enter Code” field.
- Click Verify.
- When you’re done confirming, the Okta page will show up. Tap LAUSD.
- You will be taken back to the landing page for LAUSD. If you click Login at the top right of the page, LAUSD should sign you back in automatically.
Troubleshoot common LAUSD problems
Many problems that people have with LAUSD can be fixed with a few simple steps. If you’re having trouble, try these:
- Click the refresh button on your web browser to update LAUSD. Log out of your LAUSD account and then log back in.
- Make sure your connection to the internet works.
- Reboot your device
Here are ways to fix common problems if you are still having trouble.
If you can’t log in to LAUSD
Try resetting your password. If that doesn’t solve the problem, ask an administrator about your account.
If you can’t access certain parts of LAUSD
Ask an administrator to double-check your access level. From their account, they can change your access to LAUSD.
If your browser can’t run LAUSD
LAUSD doesn’t support the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer
For the best experience, use LAUSD with Chrome or Safari.
In addition to the resources on this site, we’ve developed ways for you to stay up-to-date on LAUSD and connect with other users.
Start by joining the LAUSD.