Here we can see, “St Cross College Scholarship”
Start your educational journey in the UK. happy news The St. Cross College Scholarship is now available. We shall go into great detail about this scholarship in this article, including its application advantages and detailed application instructions.
The St Cross College Scholarship 2022–2023 is a master’s scholarship at the University of Oxford that is partially sponsored for international students. The scholarship is worth £10,000 in total. For the year of their course, the successful scholar will receive priority for a room in the college housing (at the usual rent).
One scholarship is given to applicants for each continent represented in the pool of six worldwide scholarships that are given out (Europe, Africa, Asia, North America, South America and Oceania).
Each scholarship is worth £10,000 and is meant to help a graduate student with exceptional academic credentials who is enrolled in an accredited one-year Master’s (MSc/MSt) program at the University of Oxford but is unable to find full funding elsewhere. The student must be a naturalized citizen of the applicable continent and normally reside there.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): University of Oxford
- Study in: UK
- Program Period: One year
- Deadline: Varies (click here)
- Ancient Philosophy
- African Studies
- Applied Linguistics and Second Language Acquisition
- Archaeological Science
- Biodiversity, Conservation and Management
- Classical Armenian Studies
- Classical Archaeology
- Classical Hebrew Studies
- Comparative Literature and Critical Translation
- Cognitive and Evolutionary Anthropology
- Clinical Embryology
- Comparative Social Policy
- Computer Science
- Criminology and Criminal Justice
- Contemporary Chinese Studies
- Diplomatic Studies
- Economics for Development
- Economic and Social History
- Education (Child Development and Education)
- Education (Comparative and International Education
- Education (Research Design and Methodology)
- Education (Higher Education)
- Environmental Change and Management
- Evidence-Based Social Intervention and Policy Evaluation
- English and American Studies
- Financial Economics
- Global Governance and Diplomacy
- Global Health Science and Epidemiology
- Global and Imperial History
- Greek and/or Latin Languages and Literature
- Greek and/or Roman History
- History of Science, Medicine and Technology
- History of Art and Visual Culture
- Integrated Immunology
- International Health and Tropical Medicine
- Japanese Studies
- Korean Studies
- Late Antique and Byzantine Studies
- Law and Finance
- Latin American Studies
- Linguistics, Philology and Phonetics
- Mathematical and Computational Finance
- Mathematical Modelling and Scientific Computing
- Mathematical Sciences
- Mathematical and Theoretical Physics
- Mathematics and Foundations of Computer Science
- Medical Anthropology
- Medieval Studies
- Modern Languages
- Migration Studies
- Modern Middle Eastern Studies
- Modern South Asian Studies
- Nature, Society and Environmental Governance
- Oriental Studies
- Philosophical Theology
- Philosophy of Physics
- Political Theory Research
- Politics Research
- Psychological Research
- Refugee and Forced Migration Studies
- Radiation Biology
- Russian and East European Studies
- Slavonic Studies
- Social Anthropology
- Social Data Science
- Social Science of the Internet
- Statistical Science
- Study of Religions
- Syriac Studies
- Theoretical and Computational Chemistry (Stand-Alone
- Traditional China
- Visual, Material and Museum Anthropology
- Water Science, Policy and Management
- World Literatures in English
Click here for more details about the courses.
The following advantages are given to recipients of St Cross College Scholarships:
- For the year of their course, the successful scholar will receive priority for a room in the college housing (at the usual rent).
- The award, which has a value of £10,000, is meant to help a graduate student who has excelled academically.
Eligibility Criteria for St Cross College Scholarship
Candidates for the St. Cross College Scholarship must satisfy each of the conditions listed below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Have successfully applied to the University of Oxford for a one-year Master’s (MSc/MSt) program.
- Be of outstanding academic ability.
- Have been offered and accepted a temporary spot at St. Cross College (preference may be given to applicants who select St Cross as their first choice college).
- Take up their place in October 2022.
- Present evidence of their capacity to cover remaining costs by the application date (i.e., less £10,000).
Note: Students who have already been admitted by another Oxford college are not eligible for this grant.
How to Apply for St Cross College Scholarship?
Please adhere to the guidelines below to receive this scholarship:
(1). Go to your chosen course’s course page and take the following actions:
- From the How To Apply section, click the Apply button.
- Upload the required documents.
- pay the application fee.
- Submit your application.
(2) Send the following materials to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to be considered for the scholarship:
- A statement clarifies your wish to apply.
- A Copy of your CV.
- The proof that money is coming from other sources.
Click here for further details on how to enroll in the course.
Visit the official website to learn more about the St. Cross College Scholarship.