Application for the Simmons University Student Program in US Students in USA – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Simmons University Program in USA.
Continue your education in America. happy news There are open Kotzen Scholarships at Simmons University. In this article, we’ll go into great detail regarding the Kotzen Scholarship at Simmons University, its advantages, and how to apply.
The Kotzen Scholarships at Simmons University 2023 are fully financed awards for international students. A scholarship for undergraduate study is available. The scholarship covers all expenses, including housing & board and required fees.
This scholarship covers all expenses, including accommodation & board and required fees. For study abroad, summer internship costs, short-term courses, or research funding, an additional $3000 stipend is given each year. The scholarship replaces any prior merit scholarship and is granted for the duration of four years of full-time undergraduate study. Students that fit the following requirements frequently show interest in the Simmons Honors Program as well. To apply, go to the Honors program page.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Simmons University
- Study in: USA
- Opportunity Focus Areas: See list below
- Program Period: Scholarship is available for the normal period of study.
- Deadline: December 1st, 2022
- African Studies (BA)
- Accounting (BSBA)
- Biology (BS)/Nutrition and Health Promotion (MS)
- Art (BA)
- Biochemistry (BS)
- Arts Administration (BA)
- Biology (BS)
- Biostatics (BS)
- Business (Minor)
- Business Management (BSBA)
- Chemistry (BS)
- Computer Science (BS)/ Library and Information Science (MS)
- Cinema and Media Studies (Minor)
- Chemistry Management (BS)
- Communications (BA)
- Computer Science (BS)
- Data Science and Analytics(BS)
- East Asian Studies (BA)
- Economics (BA)
- Economics (BA)/Public Policy (MPP)
- Economics and Mathematics (BS)
- Elementary Education (BA/BS and MAT/MS)
- English (BA)
- Entrepreneurship (Minor)
- Environmental Science (BS)
- Exercise Science (BS)/Nutrition and Health Promotion (MS)
- Exercise Science (BS)
- Exercise Science (BS)/Physical Therapy (DPT)
- Finance (BSBA)
- French (BA)
- Financial Mathematics (BS)
- Graphic Design (Concentration)
- Gender History (Minor)
- Health Informatics (BS)
- Health Care Management (Minor)
- History (BA)
- Information Technology (BS)/Library and Information Science (MS)
- Information Technology (BS)
- International Relations (BA)
- Journalism (Concentration)
- Mathematics (BS)
- Marketing (BSBA)
- Media Arts (Concentration)
- Neuroscience and Behavious (BS)
- Nursing (BS)/ Nursing (MS)
- Nursing (BS)
- Nursing (BSN):For RN Holders
- Nutrition (BS)/ Nutrition and Health Promotion (MS)
- Nutrition and Food (BS)
- Nutrition and Dietetics (BS)
- Organizational Studies (Minor)
- Performing Arts (Minor)
- Photography (Minor)
- Physics (BS)
- Physics of Materials (Minor)
- Political Science (BA)/Public Policy (MPP): 3 + 1 Program
- Political Science (BA)
- Principled Leadership (Minor)
- Psychology (BA)
- Public Health (BS)/Nutrition And Health Promotion (MS): 4 + 1 Program
- Public Health (BS or BA)
- Public History (Minor)
- Public Policy Studies (Minor)
- Public Relations and Marketing Communications (BA)
- Radio Minor
- Retail Management (BSBA)
- Social Work (BSW)
- Scientific Computation (Minor)
- Special Education (BA/BS and MSEd): 4 + 1 Program
- Social Work (BSW)/Social Work (MSW): 3 + 1 Program
- Sociology (BA)
- Sociology (BA)/Public Policy (MPP): 3 + 1 Program
- Spanish (BA)
- Statistics (Minor)
- Sustainability (Minor)
- Women’s and Gender Studies (BA)
- Web Design & Development (BS)
The Kotzen Scholarship at Simmons University offers the following advantages to the recipient:
- For study abroad, short-term courses, summer internship tuition, and research funding, a $3,000 annual scholarship is given.
- The scholarship covers all expenses, including housing & board and required fees.
Eligibility Criteria for Simmons University Kotzen Scholarships
The following requirements must be met by applicants for the Simmons University Kotzen Scholarships:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- Standardised test score of at least 28 (ACT), at least 1300 (new SAT), or at least 1250 (old SAT – CR+M). Strongly advised: Each SAT section must have a minimum score of 600.
- For the autumn semester, submit a freshman application.
- A non-native English speaker’s TOEFL and SAT or ACT scores are required.
- You should take a college-preparatory course that includes advanced math during or before your final year of high school.
- Unweighted GPA of 3.3 or higher
- A history of enrolling in honours, AP, and International Baccalaureate (IB) classes, as offered by their high school systems
How to Apply for Simmons University Kotzen Scholarships?
To apply for Kotzen Scholarships at Simmons University, please follow these instructions:
- By December 1, applicants must finish and send the College both their admissions application and scholarship application.
- There are two sections to the application. A formal essay and a brief response. By December 1, students should send their essays to email@example.com or through our online form with the subject line “Kotzen Application.” Students should write their full name and birthdate on each page of the document.
- How would you utilise your additional $3000 annual scholarship (for study abroad, short-term courses, summer internship fees, and/or research support)? Short Answer (of no more than 250 words).
- Formal Essay: How can a woman lead change in the modern world most successfully? 500 words maximum.
- Interview: In order to be considered for a scholarship, finalists must successfully complete an on-campus interview in February. If you are an international applicant who is unable to visit campus, you may be interviewed through Skype in its place.
Visit the official website to learn more about the Kotzen Scholarships at Simmons University.