Seneca email is an essential tool for Seneca College students to use to access their transcripts, classes, libraries, Seneca blackboard, and other crucial information during their academic careers.
We’ll go over how to access your email, set it up, ask for your transcript, and activate your student account if you’re a new student in this guide.
How to access seneca email
To set up your Seneca email;
- For seneca student home login, visit Email or senecacollege.ca/student-home.
- Enter your Learn Id or My.Seneca username (available on your confirmation of registration).
- Enter your password.
- To access your Seneca email account, click Log In.
Visit the ITS page for more details on how to access Seneca Email. Call the Service Desk at 416-491-5050 x22129 and press 1 for assistance in regaining your My Seneca username and/or password.
What is my Seneca ID number?
Your My.Seneca username, or Part-Time Student I.D., can be found at the very top of your Confirmation of Registration. You will be required to show this in order to access services like the testing facility and the library. Your My.Seneca login and password are required for access on all College computers.
Seneca student home
You can update your contact information, apply for financial aid, print your T2202A tax receipts, and examine your academic records, current grades, current enrollment, and room number (if assigned) online through Seneca Student Home.
All college students have access to the on-campus and online My Seneca student centre, also known as Student Home.
How to set up your Seneca email
Here’s how to set up your Seneca email on your iPhone for quick access, step by step.
- Go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars
- Go to > Add Account
- Tap on > Exchange
- Type your Myseneca Email id under the Email id tab.
- Type your Myseneca Password under the Password tab.
- Under Description, tab Edit it with Seneca.
- Tap on > Next. If you do not edit the description tab with Seneca it will not get configured.
- After the account has been verified, select choices for phone syncing.
- To save your settings, select > Save.
- Seneca Mail will be visible under the Accounts section, alongside Gmail and other services, after you save your account settings.
- Tap on > Seneca Mail Account for more Advanced Settings.
- To retrieve all emails irrespective of the timeline, tap on > Mail Days to Sync.
- Tap on > No Limit and you are good to go.
My Seneca email is now accessible on your iPhone.
How to activate my Seneca account
You should have received your Seneca account credentials in a welcome email as a new Dual Credit student at the college. These login details are required in order to activate your My Seneca account.
How to set up your My.Seneca Account:
- Go to my.senecacollege.ca.
- Go to My.Seneca login area window. Click Forgot/Expired Password located below the Login button in the “My.Seneca Login” area in the middle of the main website.
- You’ll be taken to the MyID Self Service Password site window as a result. Under the Login button, click the Forgot/Expired Password? link once more.
- Fill out the Acceptable Use Policy for Seneca College’s IT system. You must scroll to the bottom of this page, click “yes,” and agree to the Seneca IT Acceptable Use Policy’s terms and conditions.
- The MyID Self-Service box will then prompt you to enter your information to reset your account:
- Enter your username or student/employee number;
- Select student; and
- Select Continue.
- You will be taken to a messaging box where you can reset your My.Seneca account’s password. Seneca will send an email to the email address that your high school submitted to Seneca. For the email with the link to reset your password, check your High School and/or personal email accounts. Observe the instructions in the email Seneca sent you. Check your spam/junk mail bin if you don’t see an email from Seneca in your inbox.
- Please go back to my.senecacollege.ca after you’ve used the URL provided to reset your password:
- Press Login. Using your username and new password, access My.Seneca:
- Your browser will then lead you to the new login screen, where you must enter your full Seneca email address (email@example.com).
Contact the Service Desk if you need any more technical support with Seneca email or My.Seneca.
How to request your Seneca transcript
After receiving a certificate or diploma, current Seneca students can obtain transcripts. Phone calls won’t be used to announce grades. Please make sure that all fees are paid. A transcript and online access to grades will not be provided to students with unpaid balances.
To request an Official Transcript:
- Log into the Student Home
- Click on My Academics. Under Transcript, you will find Request Official Transcript.
Selecting a class schedule – Intent to enroll
Your student account must be in good standing in order for you to select classes, and you must confirm your Intent to Enroll for each term. By signing into Student Home, you are in charge of choosing your class schedule and enrolling in courses.
You will choose specific classes from your programme requirements or a group of classes from a predetermined timetable, depending on your course of study.
The courses you enrol in are your responsibility both academically and financially. Pay close attention to the crucial academic dates, such as the start of open enrollment and the deadlines for adding, modifying, or dropping courses or submitting transfer credit applications.
Upon logging in, choose Academic Records from the tile menu, then choose Intent to Enroll.
Choose Yes or No from the drop-down box labelled “Select an Option.” You must read the statement stating that you are responsible for paying tuition and other costs, check the box next to “I Agree” to indicate that you agree with the terms and conditions, and then press the Submit button to send your response.
Dropping a course from your class schedule
Up until the drop-class deadline, access to drop classes is accessible. The Registration Office must receive a completed Timetable Change form through email at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to drop a class after the drop deadline.
Follow the instructions listed below to drop a class before the drop deadline.
- Log in to Student Home and choose Build Schedule from the Manage Classes tile.
- Find the course you want to drop in the Select Courses column, then click the trash can next to it.
- Choose “Get this Schedule.”
- You might not be able to drop classes that are a part of your current Block for programmes that enrol students in Blocks or groups.
- You can drop a class by clicking the drop icon next to it in the Action column. Verify again that this is the right class. Choose Take Action.
You will observe the outcome of You have officially dropped the class if you have been dropped next to it. Up until the drop-class deadline, access to drop classes is accessible. The Registration Office must receive a completed Timetable Change form through email at email@example.com in order to drop a course after the drop deadline.
Visit the help page if you need assistance with My Seneca Email, Seneca Student Home, or the student centre.