Application for the Seattle University Student Program in US Students in USA – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Seattle University Program in USA.
Study there in the USA. happy news Scholarships at Seattle University are available right now. We will go into great detail regarding this scholarship in this article, along with its advantages and step-by-step instructions for applying.
International students can apply for the fully funded Seattle University Scholarships 2022–2023 scholarship. A scholarship for undergraduate study is available. Up to $48,000 will be awarded through this scholarship over four academic years.
Jesuit Catholic university and law school Seattle University was established in 1891 and is situated on 50 acres in Seattle’s Capitol Hill district. Within eight schools and colleges, more than 7,200 students are enrolled in undergraduate and graduate programs.
More than 850 foreign students from more than 60 countries attend Seattle University. With graduates residing in almost 100 nations, they are renowned for academic achievement all around the world.
The university gives international students the chance to study in one of America’s most vibrant cities. You will benefit from individualised care and a challenging education in a group of committed instructors and students.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Seattle University
- Study in: USA
- Deadline: Check Deadlines here
- Art History.
- Asian Studies.
- Business Analytics.
- Business Economics.
- Business and Law.
- Cell and Molecular Biology.
- Computer Science.
- Communication and Media.
- Creative Writing.
- Criminal Justice.
- Cultural Anthropology.
- Diagnostic Ultrasound.
- Digital Design.
- Electrical and Computer Engineering.
- English – Literature.
- English – Creative Writing.
- Environmental Studies.
- Film Studies.
- Honors Program.
- Humanities for Leadership.
- Humanities for Teaching.
- Individualized Major (Business Administration).
- Interdisciplinary Arts.
- Interdisciplinary Liberal Studies.
- International Business.
- International Studies.
- Law Scholars Program.
- Marine and Conservation Biology.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Modern Languages and Cultures.
- Performing Arts and Arts Leadership.
- Political Science.
- Public Affairs.
- Army ROTC.
- Social Work.
- Sport and Exercise Science.
- Theology and Religious Studies.
- Visual Art.
- Women & Gender Studies.
The following advantages are offered to recipients of Seattle University Scholarships:
- For students who maintain excellent academic progress, which includes continuing full-time attendance with the required GPA, merit scholarships are renewable for up to four years ($12,000 = $48,000 over 4 academic years).
Eligibility Criteria for Seattle University Scholarships
The following requirements must be met by applicants for Seattle University Scholarships:
- Required Languages: English.
- Eligible Countries: All World countries
- The required grade point average for undergraduate applicants in the United States is 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Obtain authentic, certified translations of all transcripts from any educational institution you have attended in English.
- Regardless of the number of years they have been in the country, their citizenship, or their immigration status, applicants whose first language is not English must demonstrate English proficiency.
- International freshmen applicants are not required to take the ACT or SAT by Seattle University. These ratings do, however, improve an application.
How to Apply for Seattle University Scholarships?
To apply for Seattle University scholarships, please follow these instructions:
- On Common App, register a new account here.
- Fill out your application with details (General,Academic,Contacts,Family and Activities).
- On this screen, you will have the option to Review and Submit your application once all necessary components have been finished.
Note: Your application will be evaluated, and you’ll find out by email if you’ve been approved or not.
Visit the official website for Seattle University Scholarships to learn more.