International students in Australia can apply for the Research Scholarships in Evaluation of Anti-Inflammatory Compounds for 2022/23. Australia’s Western Sydney University is now accepting new students.
The project will be based at the School of Medicine’s Campbelltown campus, and there will be a chance to work with Dr. Yossi Buskila on new ways to record and take pictures, like patch clamp, optogenetics, and two-photon imaging. All of the following will be provided by the university: The Research Training Program (RTP) Fee Offset will give domestic candidates a tax-free stipend of $30,000 (AUD) per year for up to 3 years to help pay for living costs. International candidates will get a tax-free living allowance of $30,000 (AUD) per year for up to 3 years. Those who have done well in the past will be able to get their tuition fees waived. Help with the costs of training, going to conferences, doing fieldwork, and doing more research, as approved by the School.
Western Sydney University is an Australian university with multiple campuses in the Greater Western area of Sydney. It was founded in 1989. The Times Higher Education (THE) World University Rankings put WSU at number 51, which puts it in the top 2% of universities around the world. It offers degrees at the undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral levels.
One of the most prestigious scholarships in the world is the Scholarships. The goal of the program is to build a network of future leaders around the world who are committed to making other people’s lives better.
RESEARCH SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
The following factors are used to choose scholars:
- All nationalities.
- The university offers a Ph.D. degree in evaluating anti-inflammatory compounds in restoring K+ homeostasis during neurodegeneration.
- Show good grades in classes related to physiology, neuroscience, neurobiology, or neurophysiology.
- Know how important it is to study diseases that cause nerve cells to die.
- Be willing to learn imaging and electrophysiology techniques that can be used in neurophysiology.
- Be excited and very motivated to continue your studies at a higher level.
- International applicants must have the same skills and experience as one of the following: an Australian First Class Bachelor (Honours) degree, (ii) a coursework Master with at least a 25% research component, (iii) a Research Masters degree, or (iv) equivalent overseas qualifications.
- If English is your first language or if you can prove that English was the language of instruction in your high school or college, you can study at Western Sydney University.
- IELTS Preliminary Test
- Test for the TOEFL iBT Special Home Edition
RESEARCH SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Students must first fill out an application for admission on the university’s main website. How to apply for a project scholarship is explained step by step.
The application has to have:
- The students must turn in their transcripts and any other required paperwork.
- Applications must be sent to the International Office and registered on the scholarship website by July 31, 2022, to be considered.
Here’s how: For more information, questions, or to leave a comment, click the link below.