Here we can see, “Radboud University Scholarship”
Start your educational journey in the Netherlands. happy news Scholarships at Radboud University are available right now. We will go into great detail regarding this scholarship in this article, along with its advantages and step-by-step instructions for applying.
A fully paid master’s scholarship, the Radboud University Scholarship 2022–2023 is available to overseas students. Your tuition will be reduced to € 2,209,- with a Radboud Scholarship. For instance, a grant recipient in 2022/2023 will pay €2,209,- in tuition rather than €16,000.
A particularly selective scholarship program is the Radboud Scholarship Program. It provides non-EEA students with exceptional academic achievements the chance to be given a scholarship for the entirety of the Radboud University Master’s degree program, which is taught in English.
A total of 37 Radboud Scholarships are available for the academic year 2022–2023, with a maximum of two each for the faculties of arts, law, medicine, and science, three each for the Nijmegen School of management, one each for philosophy, theology, and religious studies, and eight each for science and the social sciences (2).
If you are chosen to receive a scholarship and are enrolled in a two-year Master’s degree, you must have completed all first-year courses successfully in order to be eligible for the grant again in the second year.
The Fulbright-Radboud Scholarship, the Orange Tulip Scholarship, and the Holland Scholarship cannot be coupled with the Radboud Scholarship. Although you can apply for multiple scholarships, only one will really be funded.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): Radboud University
- Study in: Netherlands
- Program Period: Up to two years.
- Deadline: February 28, 2022
- Faculty of Arts
– Historical, Literary and Cultural Studies
– Linguistics and Communication Sciences
- Faculty of Law
– International and European Law
- Faculty of Medical Sciences
– Biomedical Sciences
– Molecular Mechanisms of Disease
- Faculty of Philosophy, Theology & Religious Studies
- Faculty of Science
– Computing Science
– Medical Biology
– Molecular Life Sciences
– Physics & Astronomy
- Faculty of Social Sciences
– Artificial Intelligence
– Behavioral Science
– Cognitive Neuroscience
– Social and Cultural Science
Radboud University Scholarship grants the awardees with below benefits:
- Your tuition will be reduced to € 2,209,- with a Radboud Scholarship. For instance, a grant recipient in 2022/2023 will pay €2,209,- in tuition rather than €16,000.
Eligibility Criteria for Radboud University Scholarship
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries. Hold a non-EU/EEA passport.
- Are not eligible for the lower EEA tuition fee for other reasons
- Have (or will gain) a Bachelor’s degree earned outside of the Netherlands, have never earned a degree there, and have never attended school there (exchange programs excluded, provided that they are part of the bachelor degree achieved outside the Netherlands)
- Satisfy the English language competency criteria for your desired Master’s degree.
- Have received a formal letter of admission stating that they are completely admitted to the English-taught Master’s degree program beginning on September 1, 2021.
- Are capable of meeting the requirements to obtain a visa for the Netherlands
- For the academic year and Master’s degree program for which the grant will be awarded, are enrolled at Radboud University full-time.
How to Apply for Radboud University Scholarship?
Please adhere to the guidelines below to receive this scholarship:
- You can apply by mentioning that you want to apply for a Radboud Scholarship in the OSIRIS Application system when you apply for admission to a Master’s program. If you haven’t already uploaded them for the Master’s program application, you will then be asked to provide two reference letters and a curriculum vitae.
- Admission to the Master’s program does not automatically entail selection for the scholarship; rather, these two processes are distinct from one another. The entire scholarship cannot be applied for individually, however if you apply for RSP in Osiris, you can apply for both the full and partial award. Accordingly, if you are chosen for the Radboud Award Program, we will inform you whether you have been chosen for the full or half scholarship.
- Before February 28, 2022, you must have finished submitting your application through the OSIRIS Application System online. Please be aware that applications that are not complete will not be selected for the Radboud Scholarship. A missing or unreadable document or piece of information indicates that the application is incomplete. Please take this into consideration and submit your application as early as possible in February 2022 so that the Admissions Office has time to analyse it and let you know if it is incomplete. We advise you to submit your documentation of English competence before the deadline of March 1.
- Before mid-April 2022, the International Office will advise you of its final decision about your Radboud Scholarship application (date subject to change).
Visit the official website to learn more about the Radboud University Scholarship.