QUT Blackboard: is the web-based Learning Management System at Queensland University of Technology. It lets you get to your course materials and other important information.
How to log into qut blackboard
You can use the QUT Student Portal or a direct access URL to get to Blackboard. Sign in;
- Visit blackboard.qut.edu.au.
- On the page where you sign in, type your username.
- Your username is your QUT student ID, which you get when you sign up. (If you’ve never logged in before, you’ll need to set your password before you can get into QUT Blackboard.)
- Enter your password.
- Then click the blue button that says “Login.”
- You will be taken to the Blackboard homepage after logging in successfully. In the My Courses module, you can see the courses.
- If you need help with QUT Login, go to QUT HiQ and ask for QUT Blackboard Help.
If you forgot your password, you can reset it by clicking on this link that says “Forgot password?” And if you are having trouble with the Queensland University of Technology’s Blackboard LMS or any other service, you can call the IT Helpdesk.
How can I change the QUT Readings list that my Blackboard site is linked to?
You can use the “relink” button at the top of the reading list that is embedded on Blackboard.
You can also use the dropdown menu on Blackboard to get rid of the link to QUT Readings. Then reinstall the item by clicking Build Content and choosing QUT Readings. Put QUT Readings in the Name field. When you click on one of these new QUT Readings links again, you will be asked to choose which list to attach.
How do I link to individal items in my reading list in Blackboard?
Your Blackboard site can have a link to each item on your reading list. Find the item you want to link to in the reading list. Click the “…” and then “Share item.” Copy the address.
Note: After the Blackboard site rollover, this link will still be on the Blackboard site. If your reading list has a teaching period, you need to find the item on your new/rolled-over reading list and change the link to it.
What is HiQ?
QUT HiQ is your one-stop-shop for:
- general inquiries
- Help with technology and IT
- Help from the library with getting information, citing sources, and using library materials
- Procedures for managing students, such as enrollment, admission, fees, and credit (advanced standing)
- Access to specialists and referrals to them.
You can access HiQ online, over the phone, through our QUT app, or in person at one of our campuses. On the HiQ website, you can keep track of your studies.