Application for the Qatar Airways Student Program in US Students in USA – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Qatar Airways Program in USA.
happy news The National Scholarship Program for Qatar Airways is open right now. We will go into great detail regarding this scholarship program in this article, including its advantages and detailed instructions for applying.
For Qatari nationals, the Qatar Airways National Award Program 2023 is a fully financed scholarship (or Qatari mother). This fellowship is available for undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral study. This scholarship offers a monthly stipend as well as international chances with Qatar Airways Group internships.
Welcome to the world of lofty aspirations. Qatar Airways is searching for brilliant people to join its award-winning team, which consists of knowledgeable pilots and vivacious workers.
A compelling National University Studies Scholarship Program that supports Qatari students’ academic studies (undergraduate and postgraduate) in educational institutions in the State of Qatar or abroad is offered by Qatar Airways as part of its commitment to nationalization. There are 23 distinct degree concentrations offered by Qatar Airways, covering a wide range of topics from business to journalism to aviation management.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): Various Universities
- Study in: Various Countries as per above university list
- Opportunity Focus Areas: See list below.
- Program Period: Four years for Undergraduate, two years for masters and three years for PhD.
- Deadline: December 31, 2022
- Business and Management Studies
- Human Resources
- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Tourism Management
- Operational Research
- Aviation Management
- Airline and Airport Management
- International Relations
- Political Science
- Media Studies and Communications
- Public Relations
- Aviation and Aerospace Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics/Robotic Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Graphic Design
- Interior Design
- Fashion Design
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Food Science
Depending on the program you’ve chosen.
The following advantages are offered by the Qatar Airways National Scholarship Program to the recipient:
- Monthly stipend.
- Growth and learning possibilities with various training courses.
- Global opportunities with internships at Qatar Airways Group.
- Annual academic reward for exceptional students.
Eligibility Criteria for Qatar Airways National Scholarship Program
To be eligible for the Qatar Airways National Scholarship Program, you must meet the requirements listed below:
- Must be Qatari or have a Qatari mother.
- Must be at least 18 years old and have their degree in hand by the time they turn 29.
- Secondary School Education Certificate with a grade point average of 80% or better in accordance with the Ministry of Education & Higher Education scale.
- IELTS for Qatari: A total score of 5.5 or higher, with a minimum of 5 in each section.
- ELTS for Qatari Mother: 6.0 or above overall, with a minimum score of 5.5 in each section.
- Pass the Qatar Airways interview.
- Currently available letter of unconditional acceptance from a college recognised by Qatar’s Ministry of Education & Higher Education.
- Students who have completed high school are required to perform National Service. The student who receives a letter of verified acceptance from one of the colleges listed in the Higher Education Emiri Scholarship program, however, will be exempt. For a list, go here.
How to Apply for Qatar Airways National Scholarship Program?
To apply for the Qatar Airways National Scholarship Program, please complete these steps:
- Register here.
- Upload the following documents:
- Resume / CV
- Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
- Copy of Passport
- Copy of English Proficiency Level
- Copy of National Service Clearance
- Copy of University Offer
Visit the official websites to learn more about the Qatar Airways National Scholarship Program.