Application for the Oxford Pershing Square Student Program in UK Students in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Oxford Pershing Square Program in UK.
Start your educational journey in the UK. happy news A scholarship for Oxford’s Pershing Square is available right now. We shall go into great detail about this scholarship in this article, including its application advantages and detailed application instructions. The University of Oxford is offering the Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship 2022–2023 to international students. There are five full scholarships available for both the MBA and Master’s programs. This scholarship provides £15,609 for living expenses over the course of the two academic years, covering the full cost of tuition. International students from all around the world who are interested in pursuing postgraduate studies at the University of Oxford are eligible for the Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship. The Pershing Square Foundation provides up to five full scholarships each year to deserving 1+1 MBA students, covering both the Master’s and MBA year. Pershing Square Scholars are exceptional individuals who have demonstrated the capacity and commitment to find lasting solutions to cultural issues on a global scale. The scholarship is intended to be followed by one of the associated Master degrees and combined with our MBA. If you want to apply for an MBA while enrolled in one of the Master’s partnering programs, that option is also accessible. The Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship was created in 2014 and provides financial assistance for both study years for tuition, books, and living expenses. Additionally, you would gain from the mentoring and networking possibilities with commendable people and groups who are a part of the Pershing Square Foundation community. By hosting receptions and conferences with our dean, professors, and other MBA academics as soon as you begin your Master’s degree, you swiftly integrate into the Sa’d Business School community. You have access to and use of the networks and resources of your department and Oxford Sad during both years. Additionally, the Foundation Pershing Square will invite you to a summertime “walk” in New York City, where you may attend conferences and seminars with influential innovators and gear makers. Additionally, Pershing Square Scholars have the opportunity to take part in a number of prestigious conferences and events throughout the year, such as the Skoll World Forum and the Ditchely Conferences.
- Level of Study: Masters / MBA
- Institution(s): University of Oxford
- Study in: UK
- Program Period: 2 Years
- Deadline: January 12, 2022 (annual)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA).
- The Master of Public Policy (MPP).
- MSc in Criminology and Criminal Justice.
- MSc in Computer Science.
- MSc in Education (Child Development and Education).
- MSc in Visual, Material and Museum Anthropology.
- MSc in Cognitive and Evolutionary Anthropology.
- MSc in Biodiversity, Conservation, and Management.
- MSc in Environmental Change and Management.
- MSc in Education (Comparative and International Education).
- MSc in Education (Higher Education).
- MSc in Comparative Social Policy.
- MSc in Evidence-Based Social Intervention and Policy Evaluation.
- MSc in Sociology.
- MSc in Economic and Social History.
- MST in Music.
- MSc in International Health and Tropical Medicine.
- MSc in Migration Studies.
- MSc in Social Science of the Internet.
- MSc in Social Anthropology.
- MSc in Nature, Society and Environmental Governance.
- MSc in Water Science, Policy and Management.
- MSc in African Studies.
- MSc in Contemporary Chinese Studies.
- MSc in Japanese Studies.
- MSc in Latin American Studies.
- MSc in Modern South Asian Studies.
- MSc in Russian and East European Studies.
The following advantages are given to the recipient of the Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship:
- Tuition Fees
- College Fees
- £15,609 for living costs for the two academic years
Eligibility Criteria for Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship
Candidates must meet the following criteria in order to be eligible for the Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Academic achievement.
- Leadership potential shown via passion and experience.
- strong moral principles, commitment, and integrity.
- Make it a point in your job to concentrate on resolving global social issues, either by developing a new business or working for an organization that already exists.
- the capacity to foresee scalable and long-lasting solutions to these problems.
- Clearly state how the Oxford 1+1 MBA will help you achieve your goals.
Note: You should emphasise these qualities in your MBA application, scholarship essay, and interview responses.
How to Apply for Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship?
For Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship application procedures, kindly complete these steps:
- You must fulfil the entry requirements for both the Oxford MBA and your selected Master in order to apply for the 1+1 MBA.
- In addition to the mandatory MBA essays, you must submit a scholarship essay with your MBA application. The query for this year is, “How do you want to transform the world? What does this reveal about who you are personally? (500 maximum words)
- By the January 2022 admissions deadlines, submit your MBA application (choosing 1+1 under the program of interest) as well as your application for the associated Master’s degree of your choice.
Visit the official website for the Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship to apply and learn more.