Use this page to sign in to your OCDSB Student portal. When you go to the OCDSB login page, your connection is safe.
The Ottawa-Carleton District School Board (OCDSB) is the biggest school board in Eastern Ontario. It serves students in the city of Ottawa, which is a 2,760-square-kilometer area. We are the seventh largest board in Ontario in terms of the number of schools in it. Our students come from 143 different schools.
You can find the OCDSB Login below. If your a student of OCDSB, simply enter your login credentials. You can access all your Student Portal Documents. If you have any issues, please contact support to help you with login problems.
OCDSB Student Login
- Go to the OCDSB official login page via our official link below. After you click on the link, it will open in a new tab so that you can continue to see the guide and follow the troubleshooting steps if required.
- Simply login with your login details. You will have to have been given these by OCDSB Login, either on sign up or by your authority of OCDSB Login.
- You should now have a “successfully logged in” message. Congratulations, you are now logged in successfully to OCDSB Login.
- If you can not log in to the OCDSB Login website, then follow our troubleshooting guide, found here.
Guide to Sign up for OCDSB Login
- On your computer, launch your favorite web browser.
- Type Official OCDSB Login Website and Press the “Enter” button.
- Find Sign up or create an account on the website and click it.
- Fill up the details given on the Signup page.
- Press the “sign up” button.
Activate the OCDSB Login
- Already you gave the email address on the Signup page.
- So, You will receive the OCDSB Login activation link at your given email address.
- Click the link to activate the OCDSB Login.
How to Retrieve Forgot OCDSB Login Password?
- Access the sign-in page of OCDSB Login.
- Click on the “Forgot?” option.
- It will prompt you to enter the email address.
- Enter the email and click on “EMAIL ME INSTRUCTIONS.”
- You will receive the OCDSB Login instructions in your email.
- Follow them carefully to recover the password.
How do I sign out OCDSB Portal?
- In OCDSB Portal, at the top right, click your photo or Account image Account image.
- Click Sign out.
Reasons for OCDSB Students being unable to log in
Authentication Failed – Invalid Password (The user name or password is incorrect.)
Students will have to try to log in again, as it was probably a bad combination of username and password. If this doesn’t work, the student will need to reset their password at OCDSB Portal before trying again. Tell the student that there are times when the username and password get separated on the University side and there is nothing OAS can do about it. The only choice is to go to OCDSB Portal and change the password.
Temporary Access has expired
The student had temporary access to SAMM, but that time has now run out. The Accessibility Specialist will have to look at the student’s account and remove the “Access Expires On:” date from the Student Profile.
Fail attempt more than 5 times.
The student has tried to log in 5 times but hasn’t been able to. Because of this, their account has been locked. The steps above are what a staff member needs to do to get into their account.
Username and password combination is wrong. Browser: XXXXXXX
The student can’t get into their account because they are using the wrong username or password. The students must try again. If they still can’t log in, they’ll need to reset their password at OCDSB Portal before trying again.
How do I get help?
Need help? Your OCDSB login credentials are managed by the Portal district. If you are unsure of your OCDSB login credentials, receive an error when logging in, or your login suddenly stops working, please reach out to your teacher help desk for assistance.
You can find contact information on the OCDSB login screen. You should see an email or phone number where you can reach the support contact.
If you do not see a support contact listed, please contact your student’s teacher.
Troubleshooting OCDSB student login issues
The OCDSB Portal doesn’t have a login button on their site
Owners of OCDSB Portal can change everything about their site, including the login button. If the site owner has taken down the login button, please contact them directly to find out how to get into their login portal.
I logged in to the OCDSB Portal. Why don’t I see all of the products I’m enrolled in?
You might make more than one account at the same Portal by accident by using different email addresses. This could happen if, when you bought the product, you misspelled your email address. If you can log in, but you can’t find or get to your course, you may have more than one account in the OCDSB Portal.
You can only get to your products by logging into the account you used to buy them or sign up for them, so make sure you’re logging into the right account. If you don’t know if you’ve made more than one account.
I don’t remember my OCDSB password; what should I do?
You might be having trouble logging in because the password for your student account is old or doesn’t work. If this is the case, you might want to change your password completely.
I used the wrong email address/no longer have access to my email address.
If you signed up with the wrong email address, don’t have access to the original email address anymore, or think you may have misspelled your email address, contact the OCDSB Portal owner first to ask for help signing up with a different email address.
If you’ve tried to get in touch with the owner and haven’t heard back, contact our Customer Support team.
I hope you found this information helpful. Please fill out the form below if you have any questions or comments.
OCDSB Student Portal FAQ
Is Ocdsb going back to school?
The 9th of September, Thursday. We can’t wait for students to come back to class. Whether you’re going back to school in person or online, we’re ready to make sure you’re safe. We wanted to tell you about some of the health and safety measures that will be in place in OCDSB schools.
Is OCDSB a government?
The OCDSB is part of what is called the “broader public sector” (BPS). As a BPS organisation, the District has to follow the rules set by the Ontario Government. One of the rules says that important business and financial documents must be available from a single webpage.
Are busses Cancelled today Ocdsb?
When OSTA decides to cancel student transportation for the day, all school buses, vans, and taxis are also cancelled. Join the mailing list for OSTA. Email alerts can be sent directly to your phone, computer, or other device. After 6:15 am, tune in to local radio stations.
How many employees does OCDSB have?
The OCDSB has more than 9000 full-time and part-time workers, including 270 principals and vice principals and 2100 administrative and support workers.
Can OCDSB enforce mask mandate?
After the Ontario government got rid of the mandatory mask rules on March 21, the Ottawa Carleton District School Board voted on April 12 to make masks a requirement for schools and businesses. The board made it clear that no student would be suspended or kicked out of school for not wearing a mask.
OCDSB Student Portal – Google Search
- Welcome to the OCDSB Student Portal (VLE). Login using your OCDSB email address (e.g. email@example.com) and OCDSB password. The Student Password Reset …
- Welcome! Click the appropriate button to login page to the OCDSB Student Portal and Virtual Learning Environment. OCDSB Student Portal Login.
- Student Portal. Ottawa-Carleton District School Board / Student Portal. This is the student area. Partnerships. Transportation (OSTA) · Ministry of …
- Ottawa-Carleton District School Board / Student Login. Students can now connect to their peers and teachers through their own personal portal page.
- Parent Portal. Ottawa-Carleton District School Board / Parent Portal … School Locator · Ottawa Student Transportation · EarlyON Child and Family Centre.
- Student Portal · Parent Portal · Staff Portal. Welcome to the OCDSB. Childcare. Elementary. Secondary. Continuing Education.
- Glebe CI / Login. Login. Glebe CI. 212 Glebe Ave, Ottawa, ON K1S 2C9. Phone (613) 239-2424 | Fax (613) 239-2655. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Send Email.
- Nepean HS / Login. Login. Nepean HS. 574 Broadview Ave, Ottawa, ON K2A 3V8. Phone (613) 722-6551 | Fax (613) 722-5983. Email: email@example.com Send Email.
- OCSB CalendarSee Calendar arrow_forward OCSB NoticesSee Notices arrow_forward Jul 15, 2022 We’re hiring! Our Early Education Programs are looking for you!
- OCDSB Staff and Students: Our District and school websites are currently offline … you can log in by clicking “OCDSB Student Portal Login” at this link: …
- 6 days ago — Parent Portal. Don’t have an account, register here . Teachers · Parents · Student. Username / Email. Board. Password.
- 31-Mar-2022 — … the OCDSB Student Portal/VLE. Login using your OCDSB email address (e.g. [email protected]) in the username field and OCDSB email password to …
- Click on the Login Nowbutton.You will be asked to log in with your OCDSB email and password. If you have any trouble logging in, please ask a …
- Login – Ottawa-Carleton DSB OCDSB Student Portal Login: OCDSB Staff Login: Local Login: Not sure of your credentials? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Welcome to …
- 17-Jan-2022 — If you use the Virtual Learning Environment, you can log in by clicking “OCDSB Student Portal Login” at this link: https://t.co/WUK4OVXEDt.
- Student Login – Ottawa-Carleton District School Board. https://ocdsb.ca/student_login. Students can now connect to their peers and teachers through their own …
- 10-Aug-2021 — | If you face any kind of issues while login in at Ocdsb Student Portal, please follow our troubleshooting guide below: Step 1 – Go to the Ocdsb …
- 04-Feb-2022 — If you are interested in Ocdsb Student Portal login page then let me quickly update you that here in this page you are currently reading is …
- … School Board, we know that technology enhances learning. That’s why we make every effort to ensure all of our students have access to …
- YouTube · Ottawa Catholic School Board (OCSB) · 01-Sept-2015
- Sign in to your student OCDSB email account. (ex email@example.com). 2. From your Gmail home screen, click the letter icon, and select ‘My …
- ocdsb student portal xello. Xello login … Read more. Recent Posts. who owns the falkland islands · who owns the ever given ship · who owns the epoch times …
- For information about OCDSB Summer School Transportation, … OSTA’s Parent Web Portal (Bus Stop Finder) will be closed from the end of June until …
- 10-Jun-2022 — All students have the right to express themselves in school through their choice of clothing, … Home; Login … OCDSB Student Dress Code.
- Welcome To Student Portal. Sign In. person. lock. I Have Read the Instructions. Login. Student Portal User Manual. New User? Register Now! Forgot Password?
- Engage Every Student With a Revolutionary Future-Readiness Program. Built with thousands of hours of research with educators, Xello puts students at the heart …
- ALL PASSWORD HAS BEEN RESET TO DEFAULT. ONLY ENROLLED STUDENTS CAN ACCESS THE PORTAL !!! Monitor your academic performance anywhere through the OC Student …
- my.studentinfo.ca is a personalized site for student information and interaction. … Log In: Step 1. Click on the Login button above.
- 18-May-2022 — You can also take this on behalf of a student/child. You must stay home if you have COVID-19 symptoms or are waiting for test results after …
- Login as : Faculty Staff Student. Forgot User name & Password? Enter Registered Email ID: Designed and Developed by InTech Solutions [Year 2017].
- Did you know that: All classes are kept small to ensure that students get the attention … Upcoming Events ; Parent Portal · Staff Directory ; Board Docs …
- 01-Jun-2022 — It’s so meaningful and I’m so honoured to be chosen for this position,” said Claudette Commanda, who walked onto uOttawa campus as a student …
- Select an image to give feedback
- 18-Apr-2022 — Find top login links for Ocdsb Student Portal Login page directly. Alongside, helpful links regarding Ocdsb Student Portal Login are also …