Here we can see, “Neufert-Foundation Scholarships”
Continue your education in Germany. happy news The Neufert-Foundation Scholarship application process is currently open. In this article, we’ll go into great detail regarding this scholarship program, its advantages, and how to apply.
International students can apply for Neufert-Foundation Scholarships to pursue a master’s degree in architecture studies. Students pursuing a master’s degree in architecture, landscaping, or urban development and who have completed their undergraduate studies are eligible for scholarships from the Neufert Foundation.
The Neufert-Foundation has committed itself to preserving Prof. Ernst Neufert’s cultural and architectural legacy. Bauhaus-Student Ernst Neufert, author of the Bauentwurfslehre, travelled extensively to broaden his knowledge of architecture. Ernst Neufert’s comprehensive and well-known work was influenced by his study overseas. The organisation wants to assist young architects in acquiring their own global experiences for this reason.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): Neufert-Foundation
- Study in: Germany
- Courses Offered:
- Urban Development
- Program Period: 1.5 to 2 years
- Deadline: May 15, 2022
The scholarship grant from the Neufert-Foundation Scholarships is for €2,500.
Candidates must satisfy each of the requirements listed below in order to be eligible for Neufert-Foundation Scholarships:
- Required Language: English or German
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- If they are starting a Masters program at a German institution, international students of architecture, landscaping, and urban development who have completed their studies at a German university or abroad with a Bachelor’s degree, a diploma, or a comparable academic degree may also apply.
- The submitted work’s originality and aesthetic quality.
- Detailed justification for your decision to enrol in a Master’s program abroad.
- Reference of the Professor.
- The overall grade of the Bachelor’s degree.
- Quality of the application.
- The student is required to provide the Foundation a printed copy of their master’s thesis after completing their program. The foundation retains the right to include this thesis in publications related to the scholarship and to display it.
- The student is required to repay the grant within one month if the Master’s program is not finished.
- If the student is leaving the program for a significant cause, this rule does not apply.
How to Apply for Neufert-Foundation Scholarships?
Please adhere to the guidelines below when submitting an application for Neufert-Foundation Scholarships:
(1) Create the application documents listed below.
- Motivation Letter
- Chronological CV + spoken languages + picture.
- Notarized copy of Bachelor (or other) degree.
- Transcript from any study in the areas of architecture, landscaping, or urban planning.
- A letter of recommendation from a professor at the institution where the student earned a bachelor’s degree.
- The justifications for picking the specific international institution.
- Enrolling in or being admitted to the foreign university.
- At least four tasks in a portfolio, including the Bachelor thesis, which can only be printed in DIN A3 format.
(2) Next, mail them to the following address:
Neufert-Stiftung mit Sitz in Weimar
c/o Maringo Computers GmbH
Stolberger Strasse 114a
D – 50933 Cologne, Germany
Please send your applications by a mail not a registered mail.
Visit the official webpage to learn more about Neufert-Foundation Scholarships.