Here we can see, “Netherlands Government Scholarship”
Start your educational journey in the Netherlands. happy news Scholarships from the Dutch government are available right now. We will go into great detail regarding this scholarship in this article, along with its advantages and step-by-step instructions for applying.
International students can apply for fully financed master’s and short course scholarships under the Netherlands Government Scholarships 2022–2023 program. The Netherlands Government Scholarship’s Orange Knowledge Program provides free housing, tuition, visa costs, round-trip airline tickets, and health insurance.
This scholarship aims to support the development of people and organisations skills, knowledge, and performance in the fields of higher education and vocational training as well as in related fields that are important to the program countries.
On July 1st, 2017, the Netherlands Fellowship Programs (NFP) began a new phase as a brand-new initiative known as Orange Knowledge program (OKP). The Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs founded and fully funds OKP.
Netherlands Government Scholarship Summary
- Level of Study: Masters / Short Courses
- Institution(s): Various Institutes in Netherlands (Studyfinder)
- Study in: Netherlands
- Program Period: Short courses (duration 2 weeks to 12 months). Master’s programrs (duration 12 – 24 months).
- Round 1 – for master’s and short courses
- Accepting applications between 2 February – 22 March 16.00 CET.
- Both master’s and short courses should start between 25 July and 21 November 2022.
- Round 2 – for short courses
- Accepting applications between 11 May – 28 June 16.00 CET.
- Courses should start between 21 November 2022 and 20 February 2023.
- Round 3 – for short courses
- Accepting applications between 31 August – 11 October 16.00 CET.
- Courses should start from 20 February 2023 onward and must be completed before 31 August 2023.
Netherlands Government Scholarship Courses
- Studyfinder contains a list of all the courses that qualify for an Orange Knowledge program scholarship during this application cycle.
- Please be aware that each nation has focus areas that are taken into account when scholarship applications are nominated and evaluated. Priority is given to applications that fit one of the country’s focus areas: Country focus document Orange Knowledge Program.
Fully funded Netherlands Government Scholarship.
- Free costs of living
- Free tuition fees
- Free visa
- Free roundtrip travel tickets
- Free Health insurance
- Thesis Research Grant
Eligibility Criteria Netherlands Government Scholarship
These elements must be taken into account in order to qualify for a Netherlands Government Scholarship:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: The applicant for the scholarship is a citizen of, resides in, and is employed by one of the nations on the OKP Country list (see the document Country List for Short courses and Masters ).
- The scholarship candidate is employed by one of the following categories of local or national organisations: commissions, NGOs, secondary or higher educational institutions, universities, or the corporate sector.
- The recipient of the scholarship is not permitted to work for any of the following: a bilateral or multilateral organisation; a non-governmental organisation with an international presence that promotes social causes like development cooperation, environmental protection, health, or human rights.
- The scholarship candidate is a professional who, due to his or her (1) position, (2) numerous years of relevant work experience, and (3) networks within a theme relevant to local development, is in a position to put what he or she has learned into practise or, through his or her employer, could be placed in that position.
- The scholarship applicant holds a valid identity document.
- The applicant for the OKP scholarship has been accepted to the course or program for which he or she is applying.
- If the local government requested one, the scholarship applicant included a government statement with the application (see the document government statement requirement).
- The scholarship candidate provides evidence that the desired amount of co-funding is available to support the research.
- The employer of the scholarship applicant supports the scholarship application with a glowing recommendation, confirms that it will continue to pay the scholarship recipient’s salary throughout the program, and promises to provide the recipient with an opportunity to put what he or she has learned into practise after the recipient returns.
How to Apply for Netherlands Government Scholarship?
For the application process for the Netherlands Government Scholarship, please follow these steps:
(1) Look for a master’s program or course that qualifies for the award. By including the phrase “OKP qualified: Yes” in the search criteria, you can locate the appropriate courses in the study program database at www.studyfinder.nl.
(2) Request details on: from the Dutch higher education provider that is providing the course.
- The course content.
- The deadline for scholarship applications (deadlines can differ per Dutch institution).
- The scholarship application and selection procedures.
- The essential application materials, including the online application form.
(3) Prepare the supporting documentation and your application.
(4) Use the Dutch institution’s website to submit your online application.
Visit the official website to learn more about Netherlands Government Scholarships.