Here we can see, “NATO Defense College Fellowships”
Go to Italy to further your education. happy news Fellowships for the NATO Defense College are presently accepting applications. In this article, we’ll go into great detail regarding this scholarship program, its advantages, and how to apply.
A fully financed research grant, the NATO Defense College Fellowship 2022–2023 is available to overseas students. Through this fellowship, a stipend will be given to the recipient to help with travel and lodging costs while they are in Rome.
International students may use the NATO Defense College Fellowship to enrol in research courses in Italy. Currently, the NATO Military College offers eight fellowships per year in the field of defence and security policy studies that are connected to NATO and its allies.
The goal is to promote research and policy analysis in areas of particular interest to NATO Member States as well as to countries participating in the Partnership for Peace (PfP), Mediterranean Dialog (MD), and Other Military Cooperation (OMC)/Global Partners frameworks (PAG). Since the program’s inception in 1993, the College has awarded 109 scholarships in total, up to and including 2017.
The mission of the NATO Defense College is to conduct academic research and study to advance the Alliance’s overarching goals.
The main goal is to advance analysis of public policy and research in areas of special interest to NATO Member States, as well as to nations that are a part of the Partnership for Peace (PfP), Mediterranean Dialogue (MD), and Other Military Cooperation (OMC) / Partners Across the Globe (PAG) frameworks.
The precise goals of the resident fellowship program are as follows:
- to add to the Research Directorate’s calendar of events by working on subjects that the Alliance is interested in;
- to support academic inquiry into NATO’s goals in NATO member and partner nations;
- to give Fellows and Scholars a chance to interact with the NATO community, gain a complete grasp of the College, and gain experience working in a global setting;
- to increase awareness of NATO and the NDC’s work in NATO partner and member nations;
- to occasionally deliver lectures to the NATO Regional Cooperation Course (NRCC) and Senior Course (SC);
- to support NDC educational initiatives;
- to aid in the growth of scholars on matters pertaining to NATO
- Level of Study: Research
- Institution(s): NATO Defense College (NDC)
- Study in: Italy
- Opportunity Focus Areas:
– NDC Eisenhower (EISW) Fellowship program.
– Partnership for Peace (PfP) Fellowship program;
– Mediterranean Dialogue (MD) Fellowship program;
– Other Military Cooperation/Partners Across the Globe Fellowship program (OMC/PAG);
- Program Period: From 3 to 5 months
- Number of Scholarships: Eight fellowships each year
- Deadline: July 15, 2022
The following advantages are offered to winners of NATO Defense College Fellowships:
- Each Fellow will be given a stipend to help with travel and lodging costs while they are in Rome.
Eligibility Criteria for NATO Defense College Fellowships
The following requirements must be satisfied by applicants in order to be eligible for NATO Defense College Fellowships:
- Required Languages:
- It is necessary to have a very high level of English language ability.
- Although not required, knowing French and/or Italian would be advantageous.
- Eligible Countries: States that are a part of the Partnership for Peace (PfP), Mediterranean Dialogue (MD), and Other Military Cooperation (OMC) / Partners Across the Globe (PAG) frameworks, as well as to NATO Member States.
- Candidates must be computer proficient and have a solid working knowledge of either English or French.
- The ability to speak and understand English at a very excellent level is necessary. Although not required, knowing French and/or Italian would be advantageous.
How to Apply for NATO Defense College Research Fellowships?
To get this scholarship, please adhere to the guidelines below.
- Fill out the application form online.
- Send your CV, identification (passport or other government-issued ID), and a brief biography to the following email address: email@example.com.
Visit the official website to learn more about NATO Defense College Fellowships.