Application for the Musser Student Program in US Students in USA – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Musser Program in USA.
Study there in the USA. happy news The Musser Fellowship is open right now. We will go into great detail regarding this scholarship in this article, along with its advantages and step-by-step instructions for applying.
A fully financed master’s grant is available to international students under the Musser Fellowship programme. This scholarship will pay the $25000 in tuition for the entire duration of the research study.
International students from all around the world who want to pursue postgraduate studies at Penn State Great Valley School of Graduate Professional Studies for the academic year 2022–2023 are eligible for the Musser Fellowship in Entrepreneurial Studies. The tuition for the entire research study term will be covered by these scholarships.
To assist in assisting full-time and part-time graduate students who enrol in a Penn State Great Valley campus-based programme, the Warren V. Musser Fellowship in Entrepreneurial Studies was established.
The fellowship is intended for business owners who want to advance their knowledge and abilities in the field, as well as for people who have a burning desire to launch their own company, run a start-up, or assume a leadership role in a quickly expanding new or developing organisation.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): Penn State Great Valley
- Study in: USA
- Courses Offered: Entrepreneurial Studies
- Program Period: One year
- Deadline: June 01, 2022
A stipend of up to USD 25,000 is provided through the Musser Fellowship.
Eligibility Criteria for Musser Fellowship
For consideration for the Musser Fellowship in Entrepreneurial Studies, candidates must fulfil the requirements listed below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- All applicants for the Warren V. Musser Fellowship in Entrepreneurial Studies at Penn State Great Valley must be formally admitted to a campus-based graduate programme.
- After being notified, candidates have two weeks to accept the prize.
- Candidates having a minimum of three years of work experience will be taken into consideration.
- It is forbidden for candidates to work while in the fellowship programme.
- Each semester of the award, candidates are required to enrol in and complete a minimum of four graduate-level courses (12 credits).
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5 must be kept throughout the award period.
- To be considered for the Warren V. Musser Fellowship in Entrepreneurial Studies, candidates must participate in extracurricular learning activities like presentations and research projects.
- must collaborate with a mentor based on academic and professional objectives.
- The annual campus gathering for scholarship recipients and contributors is a requirement for applicants.
How to Apply for Musser Fellowship?
To apply for the Musser Fellowship in Entrepreneurial Studies, please follow these steps.
- Complete the application
- Upload the following:
- Your resume
- An essay describing educational plans, career objectives, and entrepreneurial experience
- Contact information for two references
Visit the official Musser Fellowship website to learn more.