Here we can see, “Monash Research Training Program”
Continue your education Australia. happy news The Monash Research Training Program is now accepting applications. We will go into great detail regarding the Monash Research Training Program stipend in this article, along with its advantages and step-by-step instructions for applying.
A fully financed master’s and doctoral fellowship is available to international students through the Monash Research Training Program 2022–2023. This scholarship offers a $29,500 annual living allowance as well as a $1,500 relocation payment.
The Australian government offers scholarships through the Research Training Program (RTP) to help domestic and foreign students pursuing research master’s and doctoral degrees. The awarding of Monash scholarships is highly competitive and is determined on your academic record, any published research, and past research experience.
Australia‘s Melbourne is home to Monash University, a public research institution. It was established in 1958 and is the second-oldest university in the State of Victoria, bearing the name of a notable World War I general by the name of Sir John Monash. The institution has several campuses, including one in Malaysia and four in Victoria (Clayton, Caulfield, Peninsula, and Parkville).
A graduate research school is located in Mumbai, India, a graduate school is located in Suzhou, China, and Monash also has a research and teaching centre in Prato, Italy. There are further locations where Monash University courses are offered, including South Africa.
- Level of Study: Masters / PhD
- Institution(s): Monash University
- Study in: Australia
- Courses Offered: Arts, Biomedical Science, Design Education, Educational and Developmental Psychology and Philosophy, Engineering Science, Fine Art, Philosophy, Reproductive Sciences, Surgery
- Program Period: Different according to your course.
Monash Research Training Program Deadlines
- INTERNATIONAL (Round 1)
opens 1 September, closes 31 March
- DOMESTIC (Round 2)
opens 1 November, closes 31 May
- INTERNATIONAL (Round 3)
opens 1 April, closes 31 August
- DOMESTIC (Round 4)
opens 1 June, closes 31 October
The following advantages are given to the recipient by the Monash Research Training Program:
- Annual living allowance: $29,500.
- Relocation allowance: $1,500.
Eligibility Criteria for Monash Research Training Program
Candidates must meet the following criteria in order to be eligible for the Monash Research Training Program:
- Required Language: English. You must fulfil Monash’s standards for English language competency.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- An International student.
- A New Zealand citizen.
- An Australian citizen.
- Australian permanent resident.
- Australian humanitarian visa holder.
- A bachelor’s degree that takes at least four years of full-time study in a relevant topic, usually includes a research component in the fourth year, and leads to an honors 1 or 2A in that field.
- A program that leads to a level that the appropriate department, faculty, and committee have determined to be equal to an honors 1 or 2A in the pertinent discipline.
- A master’s degree requiring work, typically with a sizable research component, at least 25% of one full-time equivalent year of work, including a thesis. Typically, a research thesis or project is assumed to have received an honors 2A grade. Examiners’ reports will be considered in cases where there is no grade.
- Possess credentials that, in GRC’s judgement, are equal.
- The academic record, research output, and past research experience of applicants are taken into consideration for awarding scholarships.
- Have never held a Postgraduate Research Award funded by the Australian Government or Monash for more than six months.
How to Apply for Monash Research Training Program?
To apply for the Monash Research Training Program, please follow the instructions below:
- Before submitting an application, you must be invited to do so. You must submit an expression of interest and/or find a supervisor willing to oversee your research in order to be granted one. The faculty or institution determines this.
- To apply for Graduate Research Admission and Scholarship, go here.
- Here are explanations for each section of the online application.
- On the application form, indicate that you want to be considered for a scholarship. There is no requirement to complete a different application form.
You are automatically considered for all graduate research scholarships, therefore you do not need to mention which one you are applying for (where eligible).
- Academic curriculum vitae.
- Official academic records, a degree certificate from the institution that awarded it (including an explanation of the grading schema).
- Proof of citizenship.
- Evidence that you meet the requirements for English language proficiency.
- Invitation to Apply.
- Research proposal.
Visit the official website for the Monash Research Training Program to apply and learn more.