Here we can see, “Mid Sweden University Scholarship”
Start your educational journey in Sweden. happy news Scholarships at Mid Sweden University are available right now. We will go into great detail regarding this scholarship in this article, along with its advantages and step-by-step instructions for applying.
International students may apply for the Mid Sweden University Scholarship 2022–2023 to cover their tuition costs. According to the program selected, this grant covers a tuition price waiver of either 250 000 SEK or 70 000 SEK for master’s studies.
A state university in Sweden, Mid Sweden University (Mittuniversitetet) has campuses in Ostersund and Sundsvall. It is situated close to the country’s geographic centre. At the energetic Mid Sweden University, people may meet, get inspired, and think creatively. They provide a top-notch education while you learn about a another culture, meet new people, have fun, and broaden your horizons.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): Mid Sweden University
- Study in: Sweden
- Courses Offered:
- International Master’s program in Ecotechnology and Sustainable Development
- Master’s program in Embedded Sensor Systems
- International Master’s program in Computer Engineering
- Master by Research in Informatics
- Master by Research in Biology
- Master by Research in Media and Communication Science
- Master by Research in Computer Engineering
- Master by Research in Electronics
- Master by Research in Engineering Physics
- Master in Tourism 60 credits
- Master in Tourism 120 credits
- Master program in Business Administration, Marketing and Management
- Program Period: One or Two years.
- Deadline: January 17, 2022 (University Admission Deadline) / February 10, 2022 – February 28, 2022 (Scholarship Application Deadline)
The following advantages are given to the recipient of the Mid Sweden University Scholarship:
- Based on the curriculum selected, a tuition price waiver of 70 000 SEK, 140 000 SEK, or 250 000 SEK.
- The scholarship does not cover living expenses or any other expenditures; they must be covered by other financing.
Eligibility Criteria for Mid Sweden University Scholarship
The following requirements must be met in order to qualify for a Mid Sweden University tuition fee scholarship:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries except UK and EU Countries.
- Individuals from non-EU/EEA/Switzerland nations who are required to pay tuition and who have submitted an application through the university admissions process for one of the aforementioned programs (deadline 17th January, 2022).
- You must have earned an undergraduate first degree, which equates to at least 180 Swedish credits.
- You must take an internationally recognized English test to demonstrate your language proficiency (scores are subject to specific program requirements).
- Click here to check the degree equivalency and here for information on the entry requirements for certain programs.
How to Apply for Mid Sweden University Scholarship?
Please adhere to the guidelines below to receive this scholarship:
Applying to the university’s master program
- Create an account on this website.
- Choose Mid Sweden University and your program of interest.
- 900 SEK will be required as application fees.
- Upload the necessary documents to complete your application (depending on the requirements of the particular program), including but not limited to:
- Certificates and diplomas from your nation or countries of study attesting to your earned degrees. You must have attended higher education institutes that are well-known internationally.
- Transcripts showing your degree-related courses you have successfully finished and your semester grades. You must also submit authentic transcripts for any courses that have been credited to or transferred from previous studies.
- Proof of English language proficiency.
- Proof that you meet the specific entry requirements.
- A copy of the page in your passport with your personal information and picture, or another form of identification, is needed to speed up the processing of your application.
Note: Documents must always be submitted in the nation’s official language, regardless of where you studied. You must additionally offer an official translation if this language is not Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, English, French, or German. One of the six languages should be used for this translation.
Applying to the scholarship
- Following the submission of your university admissions application (deadline 17th January 2022). By completing this application form, you can apply for a scholarship online.
- You will be required to explain the rationale behind your study program selection and consider how it relates to your own career advancement.
- By email, candidates will be informed of the outcome of the selection process no later than April 7, 2022. Make sure this information is accurate because the email address provided on the application form will be used for all correspondence. Scholarship recipients have seven days to respond to the scholarship offer.
Candidates are chosen based on their desire to learn and their academic accomplishments. Your unique response to the subsequent essay questions on the scholarship application form is used to assess your intent to study.
- Why did you decide to apply for this particular program at Mid Sweden University?
- What connections do the program’s goals have with your future plans? How will you put your new knowledge and abilities to use?
Candidates for the tuition price scholarship must be eager to learn and well-equipped to enrol in Mid Sweden University.
Visit the official website to learn more about Mid Sweden University Scholarships.