Here we can see, “Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship”
Take up your studies in Australia. happy news The Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship application period is currently open. In this article, we’ll go into great detail regarding this scholarship program, its advantages, and how to apply.
An overseas student can apply for the Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship 2022-2023, which is partially sponsored. The University of Melbourne offers 50 undergraduate scholarships each year. The first year of an undergraduate degree will be free of tuition thanks to these scholarships, which will cover $10,000 in costs.
The University of Melbourne created the Overseas Undergraduate Scholarships in honor of the crucial contribution made by international students to the variety of the student body.
International Undergraduate Fee Remission Scholarships are offered competitively and given out based on academic merit, subject to course and region quotas.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): University of Melbourne
- Study in: Australia
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Click here to find all the available courses.
- Program Period: Three years
- Semester 2, 2022 (mid-year intake): June
- Semester 1, 2021 (start year intake): November
The perks of receiving a Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship include:
- $10,000 in waivers of undergraduate tuition fees in the first year,
- 50% of the cost of an undergraduate degree for the three years, or
- 100% of the fees for a three-year undergraduate degree are waived.
Eligibility Criteria for Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship
You must satisfy the following criteria in order to be eligible for the Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries except Australia and New Zealand
- Gotten a firm offer to enroll in an undergraduate program;
- Possess outstanding last year academic accomplishments, such as:
- at least four GCE A Level A* grades
- at least 97% in a program for recognized foundations
- a minimum International Baccalaureate score of 43 (IB)
- Not have done any higher education in the past, with the exception of extension studies finished as part of a year 12 program;
How to Apply for Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship?
Please follow the steps below to apply for the Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship:
- Application is not necessary. Automatic consideration for this award will be given to you.
- All qualified candidates who have been unconditionally admitted to a bachelor’s degree program will be taken into consideration.
- Choose an undergraduate course here.
- Apply through the online application system.
Note: Please go here for additional information about the application procedure.
Visit the official website to learn more about the Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship.