Here we can see, “Maynooth University Scholarships”
Take up your studies in Ireland. happy news The Maynooth University Scholarship application period is currently open. In this article, we’ll go into great detail regarding this scholarship program, its advantages, and how to apply.
The 2022–2023 Maynooth University Scholarships are international students-only, partially financed awards. These scholarships are offered for master’s degree programs. Each student will receive a grant worth €2,000 in total.
Applications are now being accepted for Taught Master’s Scholarships at Maynooth University. For academic distinction, 60 Taught Masters Scholarships will be given to students in various fields of study. The Taught Master’s Scholarships will be given to the applicants with the highest overall final year test scores, who will be ranked separately in each department or institute.
Only 25 kilometres west of Dublin is where you’ll find Maynooth University, which is accessible by regular trains as well as by car or bus. There are 34 academic departments spread over Maynooth University’s three faculties: social sciences, science and engineering, and arts, celtic studies, and philosophy. Evaluation from the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS) adapts well to other credit systems.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): Maynooth University
- Study in: Ireland
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Click here to find all the available masters courses
- Program Period: One year
- Deadline: June 30, 2022
The following advantages will be given to the chosen candidates through Maynooth University Scholarships:
- Each student will receive a grant worth €2,000 in total.
- The €2,000 scholarship is only accessible in the first year of a two-year Master’s degree, for which an applicant is submitting an application.
Eligibility Criteria for Maynooth University Scholarships
The following requirements must be satisfied by applicants in order to be eligible for Maynooth University Scholarships:
- Required Language: English or Chinese
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- The applicant must intend to enroll at the university full-time beginning in the academic year 2022–2023 in order to pursue a taught master’s degree.
- Meet the requirements for admission to the Maynooth University taught master’s program for which they have applied on www.pac.ie and plan to enroll in 2022–2023.
- For consideration for a Taught Master’s Scholarship, all applicants must have earned a least 2.1 honors undergraduate degree.
- The final honors undergraduate degree transcripts for level 8 degrees must be uploaded to PAC by applicants who are neither Maynooth University graduates or alumni.
- i.e. by July 1st, 2022, as part of the regular PAC.ie application procedure for a Taught Master’s program at Maynooth University.
- Applicants who received a student grant for the final year of their undergraduate studies should submit documentation describing their undergraduate grant award in the appropriate section of the online scholarship application since this will be taken into account when two applicants are equally ranked on the final year undergraduate grades.
- PhD and Master’s program graduates and current students are not eligible to apply. Instead, prospective students who are interested in research programs should submit an application for the John and Pat Hume Doctoral Research Awards from Maynooth University.
How to Apply for Maynooth University Scholarships?
For information on how to apply for scholarships from Maynooth University, please read the following:
(1) Use this page to find a course of study that interests you, then use the guidelines to apply to Maynooth University. required paperwork
- The application MUST be accompanied by certified copies of all specified non-Maynooth University credentials’ official transcripts of outcomes.
- For non-Maynooth University students, a copy of their birth certificate or a current passport is required.
- Only the names and contact information for two referees—either academic or professional—must be provided by applicants.
(2) Click here to apply for the scholarship, and make the following declarations:
- Under TYPE: Click Taught Masters Scholarship
- Under DEPARTMENT: Choose Taught Masters Scholarships
- Then click “Search”
(3) To complete the online application form, click “Apply.”
Visit the official website to learn more about Maynooth University Scholarships.