Here we can see, “Marcus Oldham College Scholarship”
Take up your studies in Australia. happy news The Marcus Oldham College Scholarship is currently accepting applications. In this article, we’ll go into great detail regarding this scholarship program, its advantages, and how to apply.
For international students, the Marcus Oldham College Award 2022–2023 is a partially financed scholarship. Undergraduate studies are eligible for these awards. The applicable academic year’s tuition fees will be covered in part by $15,000 by the Dr. Alastair Mackenzie International Scholarship Funds.
Young individuals who are passionate about pursuing careers in the many stages of the Australian wool industry, including wool science and technology, wool growing, and textile production stage, can be encouraged through Marcus Oldham College’s unique educational opportunity.
WISS Woolbrokers is the sponsor of the Dr. Alastair Mackenzie Scholarship. WISS is a grower-owned and -controlled wool broker that was established in 1979 by woolgrowers. BJ Underwood Pty Ltd, the Australian Wool Education Trust, and the Geoff & Helen Handbury Foundation are further sponsors.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Marcus Oldham College
- Study in: Geelong, Australia
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Agriculture, Wool science and technology, Plant and crop sciences and Textile production
- Program Period: One year
- Deadline: August 05, 2022
The following advantages are given to the recipient of the Marcus Oldham College Scholarship:
- In the applicable academic year(s), the scholarship will pay for $15,000 of the fees, unless the college has made other arrangements.
In order to qualify for the Marcus Oldham College Scholarship, applicants must fulfil the requirements listed below:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- Applicants who are enrolled or plan to enroll in Year 1 of the Agriculture Program are eligible for this grant.
How to Apply for Marcus Oldham College Scholarship?
Please adhere to the guidelines below to receive this scholarship:
(1) Click here to submit an application for a Marcus Oldham College admission offer.
(2) Create the upcoming paperwork:
- Your CV with the contact details of two referees
- A statement of your Year 12 results and university ENTER score if applied for
- Scholarship essay: 500-word response to the following prompt: “By submitting an application for this scholarship, you are expressing interest in a career in the sheep and wool sector. Which industry-related activity would you like to pursue in the future?
- College essay: 100-word essay answering the question “What are your career goals and aspirations?”
(3) Use the following to submit your scholarship application:
- The email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Fax number 03 5244 1263
- Submit the application by post to the following address.
- Scholarship Coordinator
- Marcus Oldham College
Private Bag 116
Geelong Mail Centre VIC 3221
- Although applicants may apply for many scholarships, they may only be awarded one during a given academic year. One copy of your resume and one copy of your college essay are adequate if you’re applying for many scholarships.
- The email address you listed on your resume will receive an email acknowledging receipt of your application.
- Three weeks prior to the interview date, applicants who have been selected for an interview will be notified. On September 12, 2022, interviews will be held in Marcus Oldham on campus. Except for overseas applicants, the College does not conduct scholarship interviews over the phone, Facetime, or Skype. Scholarships may not be given out if no candidates are determined to match the selection criteria. Additionally, the College has the right to postpone the deadline and the interview.
- The successful applicant will receive a Scholarship Letter of Offer, and within seven days of receiving such notification, must notify the College in writing that they have accepted the scholarships and understand their obligations as recipients.
Visit the website of the Marcus Oldham College Scholarship for more information.