Application for the University of Toronto Student Program in Canada Students in Canada – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Toronto Program in Canada.
Continue your education in Canada. happy news The Lester B. Pearson Scholarship for International Study in 2022 is now available. The Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship, its advantages, and the detailed application process are all covered in this page.
International students may apply for the fully funded Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship Program 2023–2024. 37 scholarships in all are offered for undergraduate study. This scholarship will pay for four years’ worth of tuition, books, miscellaneous expenses, and complete housing support.
The goal of this fellowship is to recognize international students who exhibit exceptional creativity and academic accomplishment and who are recognized as leaders in their college. The student’s impact on their college and community as well as their potential to contribute positively to society at large are given special consideration.
These scholarships are given out each year to deserving students from all over the world, including international students attending high schools in Canada. The most coveted and challenging scholarship available to students worldwide is this one.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): University of Toronto
- Study in: Canada
Pearson Scholarship Deadlines
- School nomination deadline: November 30, 2022
- Student OUAC application deadline: December 14, 2022 (Please note this is the final date to submit an application to the OUAC; however, it is recommended you apply for admission through the OUAC before November 7, 2022 as spaces in programs fill-up quickly and popular programs may close early.)
- Student scholarship application deadline: January 16, 2023
- Physical & Mathematical Sciences
- Commerce & Management
- Social Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Computer Science
- Kinesiology & Physical Education
For a period of four years, the Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship Program will pay all living expenses in addition to the cost of tuition and books. Only the University of Toronto is eligible to receive the scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria for Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship
The Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship program will extend an invitation to a foreign student who has been recommended by their school. The following is a list of all requirements:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- An international student
- An original and creative thinker
- Committed to school and community
- A high achiever in academic and creative pursuits
- Enthusiastic about intellectual discovery and learning
- Have shown to be effective leaders
- Presently enrolled in their last year of secondary school or who will graduate no sooner than June 2022.
- Aiming to start your studies in September 2023 at the University of Toronto (students already attending post-secondary studies cannot be considered; students starting their studies in January 2023 at another post-secondary institution cannot be considered)
How to Apply for Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship?
To apply for the Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship Program, please follow the instructions below:
- Obtain a nomination from your school (High schools not already contacted/verified are asked to submit an application to participate in our program, available here.(external link))(external link)
- Apply to the University of Toronto(external link) to start your studies there in 2023, and submit your admissions application by the necessary dates (external link). Please be aware that you will be given the Pearson Scholarship consideration for your first choice of U of T program. The Pearson Scholarship, if granted to you, would be limited to your first choice of program at U of T at the time our scholarship decisions are announced. You may apply to many programs and be admitted to them all.
- You can submit the online Lester B. Pearson Scholarship application once we have received a nomination and you have submitted an application to the university.