Here we can see, “KU Leuven Scholarship”
Start your educational journey in Belgium. happy news The KU Leuven Scholarship is open right now. We will go into great detail regarding this scholarship in this article, along with its advantages and step-by-step instructions for applying.
International students may apply for the fully financed Science@Leuven scholarship 2022–2023 from KU Leuven. This scholarship is offered for master’s degree programs and offers 10,000 Euro to cover living expenses, insurance, and health insurance.
The Science@Leuven Scholarships have been launched by the Faculty of Science and its alumni organisation. International students who are talented and driven to study abroad are encouraged to apply for a scholarship through the Faculty of Science at KU Leuven.
Since its founding in 1425, KU Leuven has served as a major academic hub. In addition to being one of the oldest and most prestigious institutions in Europe, it is currently the best-ranked university in Belgium. High-quality academic instruction is provided to students at all levels by KU Leuven.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): The Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
- Study in: Belgium
- Courses Offered:
— Master of Physics
— Master of Chemistry
— Master of Geography
— Master of Statistics
— Interuniversity Master of Geology
For more information click here.
- Deadline: February 15, 2022
The benefits of the KU Leuven Scholarship are as follows:
- The scholarship may be worth up to 10,000 euros over the course of a year. The exact amount of each scholarship will be determined by the Science@Leuven Fund Board. The scholarship will always pay for a year’s worth of tuition, insurance, and minimal health coverage. The amount granted for living costs is subject to change.
- Even if a student receives the full 10.000 Euro scholarship, it is still advisable to bring some extra cash.
- The Faculty of Science’s master’s programs are typically two-year programs. Only students who performed exceptionally well in their first master’s year will be granted a scholarship for their second year.
Eligibility Criteria for KU Leuven Scholarship
The candidate must satisfy each of the conditions listed below in order to be eligible for the KU Leuven Scholarship:
- Required Languages: English (TOEFL minimum score of 94 or IELTS minimum score 7).
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- The candidates have never before attended or worked at the University of Leuven.
- The applicants are eligible to apply for the master’s program since they have a bachelor’s degree from a foreign university.
- The applicants do not yet hold a master’s or doctoral degree.
- The applicants can attest to their stellar academic performance during their prior training.
- The applicants demonstrate a significant desire to enrol in a master’s degree at the KU Leuven Faculty of Science.
- The applicants are ready to represent the program as an ambassador.
- The recipients of scholarships will be required to sign a contract outlining the terms of their acceptance.
- Click here for further details on the eligibility requirements.
- Click here for additional information on the language requirements.
How to Apply for KU Leuven Scholarship?
To apply for this scholarship, please follow these instructions:
(1) Use the KU Leuven application tool to submit an application for the master’s program of your choosing. Please carefully read the application instructions.
(2) Use the KU Leuven application tool to upload the following data:
- A comprehensive list of the courses you passed and received credit for. Indicate the course length (in ECTS-credits) and your results, ideally using the ECTS scale; if another scale was used, please include a brief description of how the scores were calculated;
- Give a brief (about one half to one page) explanation of the courses you believe are most pertinent to the master you are contemplating, in accordance with the standards for an ECTS-study guide.
- Two letters of recommendation from professors who are well-known worldwide;
- A letter of motivation for the program.
(3) You will see a notice on the screen indicating that you successfully submitted your application for the master’s program once you have finished and submitted it.
IMPORTANT! This message should be captured on camera. When applying for the Science@Leuven Scholarship, you must provide the screenshot.
(4) Use this link to apply for the Science@Leuven Scholarship.
(5) When you receive an email confirming that you have been enrolled for the Science@Leuven Scholarship, your registration is complete.
- Only those who have met all of the aforementioned criteria will be given consideration for the scholarship!
- You don’t have to wait until you are admitted to the master’s program; you may apply for the scholarship as soon as you have submitted an application for a particular program. However, if it is obvious that you won’t be accepted for the master’s degree, your scholarship application won’t be taken into account.
- Click Here for additional details on how to apply.
Visit the official website to learn more about the KU Leuven Scholarship.