Here we can see, “Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Scholarship”
Take up your studies in Germany. happy news The Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Scholarship is presently accepting applications. In this article, we’ll go into great detail regarding this scholarship program, its advantages, and how to apply.
For international students, the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Award 2022–2023 is a fully financed scholarship. Both master’s and PhD degrees are eligible for these awards. These scholarships will pay tuition and housing costs while also providing a monthly stipend of €850 for master’s degrees and €1,200 for PhDs.
International master’s degree candidates and recent graduates are given scholarships by the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung to support their study and research at German universities. By doing this, we actively encourage intercultural communication, the creation of global networks, and the globalization of science and higher education.
- Level of Study: Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): German Universities
- Study in: Germany
- Opportunity Focus Areas: All the available programs at German Universities.
- Program Period: Two years For Master candidates, and three years for doctoral candidates.
- Deadline: July 15, 2022 (annual)
The following is what the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung scholarship will cover:
- Graduates who are also master’s or postgraduate students are given an € 850 scholarship per month.
- PhD candidates are awarded a €1,200 monthly scholarship.
- Up to €120 per month in health insurance is covered by the scholarship.
- If you and your spouse reside together in one location in Germany for at least three months and if his or her income does not exceed € 450 per month, the scholarship grants a family allowance of € 276.
- Up to €1,500 in tuition fees from university courses in Germany that are directly relevant to your study may be reimbursed each semester.
Visit Here for more information
Eligibility Criteria for Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Scholarship
Candidates must meet the following criteria in order to be eligible for a Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung scholarship:
- Required Language: English / German. Have good knowledge of the German language (B2-level),
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Possess a university degree because the program does not fund bachelor’s courses,
- Prove above average academic performance,
- Be no older that 30 when applying,
- Plan to enroll in a German university for a minimum of three semesters,
- An optimistic outlook on democracy and human rights,
- Additionally, they have already taken an active role in their home nations by volunteering for other individuals and the community.
- Click Here to learn more.
How to Apply for Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Scholarship?
Please adhere to the guidelines below to apply for a Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung scholarship:
- Create an account on the scholarship portal Here
- Sign in and Fill the online application form here
- Submit the online application.
- Include a thorough, tabular resume with information about your prior volunteer work or civic involvement.
- Motivation letter.
- If the originals are not in English, copies of your examination certificates in German translation.
- Copies of your academic performance records if you have previously attended a German university.
- Proof of German language skills (B 2).
- Prepare the required documents for the application.
- learn more about them from this site
Visit the official website for the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung scholarship to apply and learn more.