Here we can see, “Kingston University Scholarships”
Go to school in the UK. happy news The Kingston University Scholarship application period is currently open. In this article, we’ll go into great detail regarding this scholarship program, its advantages, and how to apply.
International students can apply for the Kingston University Scholarships 2022–2023, which are partially supported. These bursaries are offered for both undergraduate and graduate courses. Scholarships from Kingston University International worth $5,000.
Successful overseas applicants are given international scholarships for the first year of study by International Development. These partial scholarships are offered internationally. This implies that you must ensure that you can pay the remaining balance for fees and living costs on your own.
International students are given scholarships abroad by the International Office. These honours are bestowed in order to promote academic performance, broaden the variety of our student body, and foster relationships.
According to the most recent statistics provided by the Higher Education Statistics Agency, Kingston University has topped the list for graduate business start-ups for the sixth consecutive year.
After assisting 371 of its entrepreneurial graduates in launching their businesses last year, the University was able to defeat fierce competition from 158 higher education institutions located around the United Kingdom. This implies that Kingston University students founded one in ten of all graduate start-up enterprises that were created in England last year, an increase of 52 over the previous year.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters
- Institution(s): Kingston University
- Study in: UK
- Program Period: Depends on the chosen program
- Deadline: May 30, 2022 for September 2022 intake.
Opportunity Focus Areas
- Accounting, finance and banking
- Architecture and landscape
- Art and design
- Chemistry and pharmaceutical sciences
- Computing and information systems
- Creative industries and the creative economy
- Creative writing
- Digital media
- Environment and hazards
- Geographical information systems and science
- Human resource management
- International relations and politics
- Journalism and publishing
- Life sciences
- Management (General)
- Nursing and midwifery
- Performance, film and media
- Sport science and Nutrition
Find out more here.
Scholarships from Kingston University International worth $5,000. The £5,000 discount will be applied to your final instalment if you are paying in instalments. For example, if your tuition is £13,500 and you receive a £5,000 scholarship, you should pay £8,500 rather than £13,500 if you are paying your entire tuition in advance.
Eligibility Criteria for Kingston University Scholarships
Candidates for Kingston University Scholarships must meet all of the criteria listed below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- You are a foreign student who is categorised as paying “overseas fees.”
- You have been given the opportunity to enrol in a postgraduate or undergraduate program at Kingston University.
- You are not presently enrolled in a foundational or degree-level course at Kingston University.
How to Apply for Kingston University Scholarships?
To apply for this scholarship, please follow the application steps below:
- Create an account at Kingston University by clicking here.
- Apply for Kingston University.
- You should apply for the scholarship here when Kingston University extends you either a conditional or unconditional offer.
Note: You’ll require
- Kingston University offer email (conditional or unconditional)
- Academic Reference (from previous teacher or employer)
- Personal Statement (maximum 500 words)
- College transcript (if your final transcript is not available until after the 30 May, submit your most recent transcript; we will make a decision based on the grades you provide, not your expected grades)
Visit the official website to learn more about Kingston University Scholarships.